Audiblox Message Board
[ Post a Response | Audiblox Message Board ]
Re: slow learner
Posted by vikki on October 31, 2004, 7:21 am, in reply to "slow learner"
I know how you are feeling. I have a 12 year old who is have trouble. It is a struggle everyday. She began to read in the 2nd grade. The first sign I had was in kindergarten- the school would not even test her till 1st. I took her to Scottish Rite in Dallas TX. They tested her at no cost to me and worked with me in setting up a program to help my daughter. She is still behind but happy. School is still a struggle but she has many friends and she does things outside of school so she can feel successful. Good Luck
- Adam's Story - Sheri Browning September 11, 2003, 1:02 pm
- Re: Adam's Story - Dustan Bean January 27, 2007, 7:16 pm
- Re: Adam's Story - Judy Humphries January 7, 2006, 10:35 pm
- Re: Adam's Story - Lisa August 2, 2005, 11:37 pm
- Re: Adam's Story - Cathy Harding March 1, 2005, 5:29 am
- Re: Adam's Story - Sandy Seipp January 28, 2005, 5:38 pm
- slow learner - nirmala August 30, 2004, 11:03 am
- Re: slow learner - vikki October 31, 2004, 7:21 am
- Re: Adam's Story - Mary June 21, 2004, 10:27 am
« Back to index
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!