FOR PASSWORD, PLEASE E-MAIL THE BOARD ADMINISTRATOR AT Truebuldog@aol.com
Re: Bred to Woody
Posted by Ralph C on 7/10/2012, 10:09 am, in reply to "Bred to Woody"
Your right John G. Not only was it selective breeding it was breeders with poor or incorrect practices weeded themselves out . As there dogs failed they quit got out if ABs many became gsd or Mal owners or breeders. |
Over the years I have watched them drop like flies.
Breeding better ABS was a daunting task. That's why so many took the short cut meaning out crossed to pit bull.
Show me a picture of a Southern farmer wearing scratch pants and a sleeve and then I will believe you when you say these dogs were originally bred for bite work.
Message Thread | Skip to this response ↓|
- Can someone tell me about the Kittles? - john gerard 7/7/2012, 9:25 am
- Re: Can someone tell me about the Kittles? - Ralph C 7/7/2012, 11:11 am
- lines - Ralph C 7/7/2012, 11:26 am
- Re: lines - John Gerard 7/7/2012, 2:16 pm
- Re: lines - Ralph C 7/7/2012, 8:32 pm
- Re: lines - John Gerard 7/8/2012, 9:04 am
- Re: lines - Ralph C 7/8/2012, 8:34 pm
- ment to say - Ralph C 7/9/2012, 8:10 am
- WOW - ohiosteve 7/9/2012, 5:09 pm
- Re: Calib - Ralph C 7/9/2012, 7:13 pm
- Re: lines - mike 7/9/2012, 7:17 pm
- Mike - Ralph C 7/9/2012, 7:31 pm
- Re: Mike - Ralph C 7/9/2012, 7:34 pm
- Re: Mike - Steve Russell 7/9/2012, 8:04 pm
- Re: Mike - ohiosteve 7/9/2012, 8:45 pm
- Re: Mike - Steve Russell 7/9/2012, 11:22 pm
- STEVE - ohiosteve 7/9/2012, 11:32 pm
- Re: STEVE - Steve Russell 7/9/2012, 11:57 pm
- Re: STEVE - ohiosteve 7/10/2012, 12:10 am
- Re: STEVE - Steve Russell 7/10/2012, 12:25 am
- Bred to Woody - John Gerard 7/10/2012, 8:08 am
- Re: Bred to Woody - Ralph C 7/10/2012, 10:09 am
- Re: lines - James 7/10/2012, 6:08 am
« Back to index