FOR PASSWORD, PLEASE E-MAIL THE BOARD ADMINISTRATOR AT Truebuldog@aol.com
Re: Why don't we just collect the semen?
Posted by Ralph C on 7/13/2012, 8:06 am, in reply to "Why don't we just collect the semen?"
Did you do that with Pete? Lol I didn't think so.lol |
My point is its very unpractical to do.
First it costs about $300. for the collection and about $2500.for the insemination. Why would we want to spend that on a male only to find out he produced poorly?
Show me a picture of a Southern farmer wearing scratch pants and a sleeve and then I will believe you when you say these dogs were originally bred for bite work.
Message Thread | Skip to this response ↓|
- Can someone tell me about the Kittles? - john gerard 7/7/2012, 9:25 am
- Re: Can someone tell me about the Kittles? - Ralph C 7/7/2012, 11:11 am
- lines - Ralph C 7/7/2012, 11:26 am
- Re: lines - John Gerard 7/7/2012, 2:16 pm
- Re: lines - Ralph C 7/7/2012, 8:32 pm
- Re: lines - John Gerard 7/8/2012, 9:04 am
- Re: lines - Ralph C 7/8/2012, 8:34 pm
- ment to say - Ralph C 7/9/2012, 8:10 am
- WOW - ohiosteve 7/9/2012, 5:09 pm
- Re: Calib - Ralph C 7/9/2012, 7:13 pm
- Re: lines - mike 7/9/2012, 7:17 pm
- Mike - Ralph C 7/9/2012, 7:31 pm
- Re: Mike - Ralph C 7/9/2012, 7:34 pm
- Re: Mike - Steve Russell 7/9/2012, 8:04 pm
- Re: Mike - ohiosteve 7/9/2012, 8:45 pm
- Re: Mike - Steve Russell 7/9/2012, 11:22 pm
- STEVE - ohiosteve 7/9/2012, 11:32 pm
- Re: lines - James 7/10/2012, 6:08 am
« Back to index