By the time a puppy is 7 weeks old it should have been exposed to the following:
1. Been on 7 different surfaces, such as: carpet, concrete, wood, vinyl, grass, dirt, gravel, wood chips, newspaper, etc.
2. Played with 7 different types of objects, such as: big balls, small balls, soft fabric toys, fuzzy balls, squeaky toys, metal items, wooden items, paper/cardboard items, milk/soda jugs, etc.
3. Been in 7 different locations, including: front yard, backyard, basement, kitchen, car, garage, laundry room, bathroom, crate, kennel, etc.
4. Been exposed to 7 challenges, such as: climbed a box, climbed off a box, gone through a tunnel, climbed up steps, climbed down steps, climbed over obstacles, played hide and seek, gone in and out of a doorway with a step, etc.
5. Eaten from 7 different containers: metal, plastic, cardboard, paper, china, pie plate, frying pan, etc.
6. Eaten in 7 different locations: crate, yard, kitchen, basement, laundry room, bedroom, x-pen, etc.
7. Met and played with 7 new people: including children and the elderly.
EARLY NEUROLOGICAL STIMULATION
A U.S. Military developed a program in the 1970's called "Bio Sensor." Which became publicly known and is often referred to as the "Super Dog" Program.
FOR PASSWORD, PLEASE E-MAIL THE BOARD ADMINISTRATOR AT Truebuldog@aol.com