Message modified by board administrator 10/5/2009, 11:43 am
I noticed this question alot so I hope this helps.
1. Upload a picture to photobucket.com (there are others, but this is my favorite). The best photo size is 640 x 480.
2. Now double click on the picture to enlarge it.
3. Right click the photo.
4. Go to 'properties' at the bottom, and click once.
5. Go to 'Address (url)' and copy the entire http: address.
6. Now go to the NOBULL message board.
7. Type the text for your message.
8. Space down a couple of lines.
9. Type: 'IMG SRC=XXX' ENCLOSED WITH <> exactly, without the quote marks ('xxx' is the entire http address. Just paste it).
10. Click on preview and make sure it's what you want, then post.
Next Posting Videos By Leland
Once you create a user account on You Tube, log in.
1. At the top of the screen, to the right of the search bar, you will see your userid and a down arrow.
2. Place your cursor on the arrow and a menu will automatically be displayed. Select 'My Videos'.
3. Place your cursor on the box in the upper left that says 'New'. A menu will automatically be displayed. Select 'Video Upload'.
4. Click the 'Browse' button and select the video you want to upload from your directory, then click 'Upload Video'.
5. Once you start the upload, you can place your video in a category, make titles, descriptions etc. Once you add these, save them by clicking the 'save changes' button.
You guys try this and we'll refine the instructions. I'll just bet we can persuade Ralph to post these instructions on the top of 'No Bull'.
FOR PASSWORD, PLEASE E-MAIL THE BOARD ADMINISTRATOR AT Truebuldog@aol.com