The staccato audio in Standard Disc is set the same way as it is in Standard All Metal mode except you have to select Disc Mode using the Menu button before you make the setting. Below is instructions on how to set both modes. If you have chip Version 2.1, it doesn't have the programming to allow setting the volume level or duration of the staccato audio. Chip version 2.2 allows setting the duration and volume level, but requires a resistor be added to the board.
Standard Discrimination Mode--Main Menu LED position #9
General programming procedure:
1) Select the Motion mode to control Motion mode Standard Discrimination or......
2) Select All Metal mode to control All Metal mode Standard Discrimination.
3) Tap the Menu Key - Main Menu activation indicated by flashing LED.
4) Using the Left and Right Key move the flashing LED to position #9.
5) Tap the Enter Key - Standard Discrimination Sub-Menu entered.
6) Select Discrimination level using one or two LEDs.
Note: Flashing LED represents numbers 0,1,2,3,4...........9
Solid On LED represents numbers 10,20,30........100
7) Exit Standard Discrimination Sub-Menu using one of the following:
A) Toggle the Baron Toggle Switch to return to normal operation or......
B) Tap the Menu Key to return to normal operation or......
C) Tap the Enter Key to return to Main Menu.