Flight 401 Survivor Message Board
[ Post a Response | Flight 401 Survivor Message Board ]
Re: 41years-ago & news of the Memorial
Beverly.... I am an Eastern brat. Both mom and dad worked for them and actually met on an Eastern flight mom was working. I worked there for 2 years. Eastern was, is and will forever be my favorite airline, even as I moved on and became a flight attendant myself for someone else.
(I have been flying now for 28 years...how time flies). Everytime I read or see something on TV about the flight, I think about that night. And everything you went thru. The many stories of bravery and courage that are so common about that event. I know that because of many things that happenned then, our profession is a much safer one today. As a flight attendant, it gives me great pride to realize how important and crucial we are to passengers in situations of this kind. We may not talk about 401 too often, and even though I was a lot younger back then, I still remember like today, learning of the accident. This memorial, coming to Miami Springs is real welcomed news, and I cant wait for it to become a reality. I hope to meet you there one day. Please keep in touch and let me know how we can help make this a happen.... God bless and Happy New Year..
- 41years-ago & news of the Memorial - Beverly Raposa December 29, 2013, 9:59 pm
- Re: 41years-ago & news of the Memorial - Joan Bishop September 29, 2014, 10:55 pm
- Re: 41years-ago & news of the Memorial - Kathy Mayer August 23, 2014, 7:06 pm
- Re: 41years-ago & news of the Memorial - Juan Escobar March 12, 2014, 5:01 am
- Re: 41years-ago & news of the Memorial - Wayne January 4, 2014, 9:26 am
- Re: 41years-ago & news of the Memorial - Françoise Riette January 1, 2014, 2:56 pm
- Re: 41years-ago & news of the Memorial - Javier R December 31, 2013, 2:34 pm
« Back to index