The Navy Hurricane Hunters
[ Post a Response | The Navy Hurricane Hunters ]
Posted by sarah langfur stuart on 8/29/2011, 14:35:38, in reply to "Re: VW-4"
Dear. Capt. Lincoln, |
I am Josh Langfur's daughter. I will be sure and let him know that you wrote him a note. He is doing pretty darn well - he is 90 years old and quite sharp. He and my mom live in an independent living apartment in Memphis. I am just back from a visit with them, during which we watched the news reports on Hurricane Irene. He is not internet savvy as his vision is about shot. We talk on the phone daily and I will pass along your note. Best regards,
Sarah Langfur Stuart
Oak Ridge, TN
- VW-4 - CDR J.A. Langfur 10/13/2008, 13:32:29
- Re: VW-4 - AVCM Julius Grimes 12/13/2012, 18:07:16
- Re: VW-4 - Sarah Langfur 1/26/2013, 10:03:14
- Re: VW-4 - William R. Culver 6/28/2011, 22:29:31
- Re: VW-4 - Josh Langfur 1/26/2013, 10:49:33
- Re: VW-4 - William R. Culver 1/28/2013, 21:20:17
- Re: VW-4 - John Lincoln 3/17/2010, 13:32:45
- Josh Langfur - Ned Conger 3/4/2012, 19:47:04
- Re: VW-4 - sarah langfur stuart 8/29/2011, 14:35:38
- Re: VW-4 - John Lincoln 11/3/2011, 12:12:37
- Re: VW-4 - Steve Coryell 4/9/2009, 15:45:09
- Re: VW-4 - Stan Hayes 3/16/2009, 16:38:44
« Back to index
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!