Co. K, 335th Infantry, 84th Division Railsplitters
[ Post a Response | Co. K, 335th Infantry, 84th Division Railsplitters ]
Birk, Gereonsweiler, Lindern, Marche-en-Femenne, Rochefort, Bure, Grupont, Tellin, Chanly, Givet, Devantave, Ourthe, Roer, Hoven, Krefeld, Rhine, Weser, Eisbergen, Hannover, Restorf-Pevestorf, Elbe: LEST WE FORGET!
Re: N.A. McDonald
Posted by Allan Wilford Howerton on November 18, 2014, 5:06 pm, in reply to "Re: N.A. McDonald"
Many thanks for your report. We are glad that we were able to help and that all went well. It will be of interest to anyone planning to visit the area.
Your photos came through in great shape via your eMail to me. My reply is in your mail box. Photos can be put on this message board only if you have the images in a URL. If so, click on Image at the end of the message box and paste the Internet URL into the slot.
- N.A. McDonald - Elizabeth Fadel October 16, 2014, 1:21 pm
- Re: N.A. McDonald - Allan Wilford Howerton October 16, 2014, 4:22 pm
- Re: N.A. McDonald - Allan Wilford Howerton October 16, 2014, 4:29 pm
- Re: N.A. McDonald - Liz Fadel November 17, 2014, 1:53 pm
- Re: N.A. McDonald - Allan Wilford Howerton November 18, 2014, 5:06 pm
« Back to index
This board is dedicated to the memory of CAPTAIN LEONARD REED CARPENTER, Company Commander, November 19, 1944 - March 27, 1945.Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
BOARD HOST: Allan W. Howerton (E-mail: Allanhowerton@aol.com)
Create your own free message board!