Co. K, 335th Infantry, 84th Division Railsplitters
[ Post a Response | Co. K, 335th Infantry, 84th Division Railsplitters ]
Birk, Gereonsweiler, Lindern, Marche-en-Femenne, Rochefort, Bure, Grupont, Tellin, Chanly, Givet, Devantave, Ourthe, Roer, Hoven, Krefeld, Rhine, Weser, Eisbergen, Hannover, Restorf-Pevestorf, Elbe: LEST WE FORGET!
Posted by Maurice on January 11, 2015, 8:41 am, in reply to "Re: Devantave"
Great, Allan. Thanks to your testimony, I understand that battle better and better!
- Devantave - Maurice January 3, 2015, 10:42 am
- Re: Devantave - Allan Wilford Howerton January 3, 2015, 5:04 pm
- Re: Devantave - Maurice January 8, 2015, 10:56 am
- Re: Devantave - Allan Wilford Howerton January 8, 2015, 2:46 pm
- Devantave - Maurice January 11, 2015, 8:41 am
« Back to index
This board is dedicated to the memory of CAPTAIN LEONARD REED CARPENTER, Company Commander, November 19, 1944 - March 27, 1945.Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
BOARD HOST: Allan W. Howerton (E-mail: Allanhowerton@aol.com)
Create your own free message board!