I’m planning to install a 3-stage whole home water filter system.
Any recommendations on whole home water filter systems ?
I thinking about the Home Master3-stage whole home filter
thanks for the insight....bill spenny
Multi-Gradient Sediment Filter 25/10/5/1 micron
• 4 layer sediment filter - 25 micron outer layer, 10 micron inner layer, 5 mircon inner layer, and 1 micron inner core.
• Depth filtration maximizes dirt-holding capacity.
• Removes dirt, sand, silt, turbidity and rust particles.
• Durable polyester media is bacteria and chemical resistant
Low pressure drop (<1psi)
Upflow Granular Activated Catalytic Carbon Filter with KDF85
• KDF85 media removes soluble metals such as mercury, copper and aluminum. Also small amounts of iron, manganese and hydrogen sulfide (1 ppm).
• Bactiostatic media prevents growth of algae, mold, fungus and bateria within the filter.
• Catalytic Carbon removes chloramines, chlorine, chemicals, tastes, and odors
• 3 pounds of KDF85 media for enhanced filtration capabilities
95,000 gallon lifecycle for chlorine reduction
===NanoFiber Sediment Filter 0.2 micron
• 0.2 micron absolute pleated sediment filter. Electropositive material removes virtually all suspended particles.
• Removes 99.9% viruses, bacteria, cryptosporidium, giardia, turbidity, fine silt, clay, and rust particles.
• Some reduction of fluoride and other ionic metals at slower flow rates (~50% @ <5 gpm)
• Triple the dirt-holding capacity of similar sized filters.
High flow, Low pressure drop (<1psi)