Researchers from the Psychology Department at Yale University are looking for breast cancer survivors to participate in a study about keeping up a healthy lifestyle after cancer.
You can participate if you:
• Are 18 years old, or older
• Live in the United States
• Were diagnosed with Stage 0-IIIA breast cancer within the last three years
• Are finished adjuvant treatment
• Do not exercise regularly but are interested in learning more about the benefits of exercise for survivors.
What is involved?
• We will mail you four brochures about exercise
• Read each brochure when you receive it
• A researcher will contact you by phone at the start and end of the study (2 months later) to complete surveys about your exercise behavior, your thoughts about exercise, and your thoughts about the brochures themselves.
To learn more about the study or to participate, click here:
To learn more about the SELF study or to participate OVER THE PHONE, please contact:
Lindsay Duncan, PhD
Postdoctoral Research Associate
Health, Emotion and Behavior Lab
Department of Psychology, Yale University
« Back to index