Whimp out or not?
Posted by JERRY on November 25, 2017, 3:33 pm
Just had a call from a mate that wants to out for a ride tomorrow. I have been in the garage for a couple of hours and just back from a mile walk to get a paper and it feels bloody cold out there. Am I becoming a wimp, maybe I could say the gritters have been out and I don't ride on salty road or how about the suns too low and it's dangerous. Even with heated grips I feel a whimpy moment coming on for tomorrow.
Wel'soft old rocker!!!
The oldest rocker in town!
- Re: Whimp out or not? - Martin G November 25, 2017, 3:44 pm
- Re: Whimp out or not? - bsa05 November 25, 2017, 4:46 pm
- Re: Whimp out or not? - Andy C November 25, 2017, 6:39 pm
- Re: Whimp out or not? - Leon November 26, 2017, 1:17 am
- Re: Whimp out or not? - CrazyFrog November 27, 2017, 9:17 am
Thank you for your support...