Posted by Brickboy on January 30, 2018, 4:09 pm
Edited by Brickboy on January 30, 2018, 4:41 pm
Here's what I made today: a new bike bench, bespoke width and sectional so that I can remove the rear wheel and also stack it flat against the wall. Total cost £5 for a new box of screws as I ran out. Super strong table top upcycled from work, two old sleepers I've had for years. I went to buy some ply to cover the top so that the centre stand grips rather than slides, only to find an almost whole sheet in a skip less than 100ydsfrom my house. Perfect. I have the option of an extra 3" simply by adding fence post sections to the bottom.
Much as I'm currently wishing I hadn't sold my hydraulic bench at least this one is easily stored so I won't be catching my ankles on it.
Still got the RS you'll all be amazed to hear!!
Brickboy is a pseudonym for Airheadman!
- Re: Today's project - Mark B January 30, 2018, 4:40 pm
- Re: Today's project - fiveTA den January 30, 2018, 5:03 pm
- Re: Today's project - JERRY January 30, 2018, 5:12 pm
- Re: Today's project - MadMike January 30, 2018, 5:14 pm
- Re: Today's project - ChazzyB January 30, 2018, 7:06 pm
- Re: Today's project - hondapartsman January 31, 2018, 5:09 pm
Thank you for your support...