Brake lining warning
Posted by Greeves Rider on March 8, 2018, 12:19 pm
Just changed the brake shoes and pads on a 2006 Proton Savvy with only 33K on clock and original parts.
Both the rear shoes and front pad lining bonding had failed. The car had only just passed an MoT but with an advise that there was slight brake binding. On investigation this is what I found.
- Re: Brake lining warning - Hampshirebiker March 8, 2018, 12:48 pm
- Re: Brake lining warning - Andy C March 8, 2018, 1:42 pm
- Re: Brake lining warning - A65Bill March 8, 2018, 3:12 pm
- Re: Brake lining warning - MadMike March 8, 2018, 3:47 pm
- Re: Brake lining warning - Friar March 8, 2018, 5:29 pm
Thank you for your support...