Posted by MadMike on March 13, 2018, 8:28 am
Matchy was a regular on here for a long time, and yesterday he sadly lost his wife, Chrissie. She had been very unwell for some considerable time and Dave was her full time carer in difficult circumstances, and yet managed to keep his sense of humour.
I would like to take this opportunity to tender my condolences to Dave in this difficult time. It reminds us all how fragile life is as we all age.
RIP Chrissie. RIP.
Other opinions may be available but this one is always correct.
- Re: Sad News - geoff the bonnie March 13, 2018, 9:15 am
- Re: Sad News - hondapartsman March 13, 2018, 9:48 am
- Re: Sad News - A65Bill March 13, 2018, 10:00 am
- Re: Sad News - Martin G March 13, 2018, 1:02 pm
- Re: Sad News - Matchy March 14, 2018, 7:39 am
Thank you for your support...