Posted by Expat Stu
on July 1, 2018, 12:30 pm
My Africa Twin is leaking coolant between the cylinders. I thought it was the little joining pipe, and have replaced the O rings.
I have now found the weep is actually from the rear base gasket between the barrel and crankcase.
I know the real job is to take the engine out and replace the gasket, but I need a temporary bodge for a few days...
Any bright ideas?
- Re: Bodge needed - Hampshirebiker July 1, 2018, 12:38 pm
- Re: Bodge needed - John July 1, 2018, 12:44 pm
- Re: Bodge needed - iansoady July 1, 2018, 2:07 pm
- Re: Bodge needed - Brickboy July 1, 2018, 3:43 pm
- Re: Bodge needed - Triton Thrasher July 2, 2018, 5:51 pm
Thank you for your support...