Posted by DIC
on September 6, 2018, 11:07 am
Last weekend I pulled out the bike - and checked tyre pressures. Less than 10psi in both.
They were normal only a few weeks ago. Are modern inner tubes more porous than they used to be? Is there customer demand for good tyres but not for good tubes?
Should I fill them with 'slosh' (or whatever it's called) - not to seal punctures but to stop them leaking from new? Both tubes are about 3 years old, and although it's always been a problem I think it's getting worse. I haven't found nails or glass in the treads.
- Re: Inner Tubes - Barrow September 6, 2018, 11:11 am
- Re: Inner Tubes - hondapartsman September 6, 2018, 11:24 am
- Re: Inner Tubes - CrazyFrog September 6, 2018, 11:25 am
- Re: Inner Tubes - Leon September 6, 2018, 12:04 pm
- Re: Inner Tubes - OldGit September 6, 2018, 1:00 pm
Thank you for your support...