Not The MMG
Edited by Humbernut on September 19, 2018, 6:12 pm
Posted by Humbernut
on September 19, 2018, 6:09 pm
I thought of Real Mart and everybody else who would have been at the MMG but I had a great run on the Saturday of my weekend in Wooler Northumberland. 45 miles down the A-697 to meet up with the VMCC Rievers section for a run to the Bowes Railway museum near Washington on the south side of the River Tyne.
It was pretty daunting going through the Tyne Tunnel on a 1929 bike but I managed reasonably well, other than the tunnel barrier wouldn't open for me, causing a bit of a queue to form behind me. After the visit to the railway museum we headed off to Corbridge, a tough ride for the Humber over some very steep hills but she made it well. After a brief stop at Corbridge I head back to Wooler.
In all about 150 miles on the day.
- Re: Not The MMG - JERRY September 19, 2018, 7:57 pm
- Re: Not The MMG - 6TDen September 19, 2018, 8:13 pm
- Re: Not The MMG - OldGit September 19, 2018, 8:17 pm
- Re: Not The MMG - Andy C September 19, 2018, 8:25 pm
- Re: Not The MMG - ChrisG September 20, 2018, 4:30 pm
Thank you for your support...