Posted by Mark B
on October 13, 2018, 4:11 pm
Well, it's not for me, but sometimes a facelift can make you look a lot better. Now that my ribs have recovered enough to lift a BSA onto its centre stand, I've offered up the newly refurbished petrol tank to the B31/33 and I'm really pleased: the slimmer profile compared with the chrome one suits the bike perfectly, and it's now back to the buff log book's description of the bike as 'apple green.' Depends what kind of apples you eat of course.
Now to sell the chrome tank on ebay, and the whole project should have cost me about as much as a repro tank from India.
Before and after:
I'll have a V please, Bob.
- Re: Plastic Surgery - 6TDen October 13, 2018, 5:17 pm
- Re: Plastic Surgery - Hampshirebiker October 13, 2018, 6:36 pm
- Re: Plastic Surgery - Leon October 13, 2018, 10:45 pm
- Re: Plastic Surgery - Leon October 14, 2018, 2:23 am
- Re: Plastic Surgery - JERRY October 14, 2018, 10:10 am
- Re: Plastic Surgery - OldGit October 14, 2018, 11:40 am
Thank you for your support...