Posted by ChazzyB
on November 7, 2018, 12:36 pm, in reply to "Re: A65
Balancing is everything (mostly). I test rode a Buell some years ago. At tickover, all the bodywork, mirrors etc., were vibrating big-time. Loads of vibes when pulling away, then at 3K rpm it suddenly became weirdly smooth, all the way to the 6K limit.
To advertise here, please call...
- Re: A65 - geoff the bonnie November 7, 2018, 1:09 pm
- Re: A65 - dave c November 7, 2018, 4:35 pm
- Re: A65 - moriniboy November 8, 2018, 10:22 am
- Re: A65 - ChrisG November 8, 2018, 6:56 pm
- Re: A65 - Mark B November 9, 2018, 10:00 am
Thank you for your support...