User logged in as Kevin M
Hello everyone. Good luck to all playing in the championship this weekend. Many events will be happening at our complex concurrently including a U15 women's lacrosse travel tournament on the turf fields. so a few important note are below:
- We ask tha ALL participants be respectful of the other events and be patient if there are any issues to be worked out. If we all cooperate, there will be none to work out.
- There will be parking issues all day. We ask that anyone staying for the entire day set up inside the complex. Not the parking lot. West Goshen Police Dept. will be present to address parking lot needs from 8:30 - 1:30 then will be policing the parking lot regularly until completion of events.
- Absolutely no alcohol is ever allowed anywhere on the property including parking lot. Anyone caught will result in their entire team being removed from tournament and remainder of games being forfeited. This includes spectators!
- Start time rules will be enforced. Forfeit time for first game will be 15 minutes. Forfeit times for all additional games will be start time. Teams must be there 15-30 minutes early so games can start early if possible. We will not start a game more than 15 minutes early unless both teams have everyone present and are willing to do so.
- Bat testing will begin at 8am and is to be done before your first game. Bat tester will be on property entire day, but only utilized at tournament directors discretion. Any bats used MUST have the ASA stamp and the CCSP approval security sticker. All equipment is to conform to ASA of PA rules
Thank you all. the brackets will be posted tonight or tomorrow