MUST READ: Guidelines for submitting Millennium Sunday weekly lineups
Millennium Sunday Teams - ALL DIVISIONS
This is a reminder of the guidelines used for turning in weekly lineups.
1. All lineup submissions are due to your division captain by 12 midnight each Wednesday after playing on Sunday.
2. Each team must submit a copy of both their lineup and the lineup of their opponent.
3. Scorebook lineups must have first and last names. No nicknames. If the division captain can't figure out who you listed - that is on you and the player will not get credit. We will not chase you down to get an interpretation of a name.
4. You can submit game lineups either through email or text message to your division captains listed below.
Consequences for not submitting rosters:
1. The first time a coach/captain/team designee does not turn in the lineups on time = all players do not receive credit for games played that week and the coach will receive a warning.
2. The second time a coach/captain/team designee does not turn in the lineups on time = all players do not receive credit for games played that week and coach is suspended for two games.
3. The third time a coach/captain/team designee does not turn in the lineup on time = all players do not receive credit for games played that week, coach is suspended for two games and team will go before review board to decided about future standing for remainder of season in the league.
A and B Division
C and E Division
D and Rec Division