User logged in as A Ruhf
Below you will find important information of how to do this as well as directions for pick-up players, and payments.
The following teams have shown interest by either participating in districts or reaching out to me directly.
1. The Syndicate - Winners of "E" Districts
2. Lob City/Agway - Winners of "D2" Districts
3. Old State - Winners of "D1" Districts
Teams eligible for states class "E" and above:
1. Stephens on State
2. Clifton Mayhem
3. Maggie's Irish Pub I
4. Gramlick Conmstruction
Teams eligible for state class "D2" and above:
2. Heavy Hitters
5. A&R Ironworks
6. Bats Plus
Teams eligible for state class "D1" and above
1. Ryan's Pub
2. The Tribe
3. Barnaby's of Havertown
Teams eligible for state class "C"
Next steps are the following:
1. Register your team online
2. Fill out paper roster to match online roster
3. Fill out pick-up player forms if any
4. Bring paper roster, pick-up player forms and check made out to the ASA of PA in the amount of $320 to Andrew Ruhf
All of this is due to me by June 23rd. Please note I am the designated person for advance play roster sign-offs for District 6 per Joe O, our District Commissioner.
If anyone has any questions about anything in this post please reach out to me. Failure to have money turned in or paper rosters signed will result in your team not being able to participate in States.
Class E states in Drifton: July 7-9
Class D2 states in Drifton: July 14-16
Class D1 states in Drifton: July 28-30
Class C states in Drifton: August 4-6
Players must all have same uniform shirt. This includes pick-ups.