All teams going to states have paid their entrance fees. Below are the teams from our district attending.
In my previous post i stated teams need to fill out the paper roster form that was incorrect.
This is the correct next steps:
1. Roster submitted online
2. When roster is approved by state team coach will receive an email with your approved roster attached.
3. Print the attachment from the email and have players sign it.
4. Coaches then need to get that roster to me.
5. I send signed approved rosters to state with my signature
6. NO HANDWRITTEN ROSTERS WILL BE ACCEPTTED.
7. The only paper, handwritten forms allowed to be brought up by teams is pick-up player forms (i also need to sign these but only deadline for them is before u check in at states)
District 6 Teams
2. Stephens on State
1. Lob City
2. Heavy Hitters
1. Barnaby's of Havertown
2. Ryan's Pub
4. MRC (Dolans)
5. Old State
I apologize for any confusion my previous post may have given teams. All E teams will get their emails from state by Monday if they have not gotten it already.
All other classifications will get theres about a week after that.
If anyone has any questions please let me know.
Online Registration ends Friday so those teams that have not done it from the list above you have 48 hours left to get it done or you do not go!!!!
If ur a player on one of these teams let your coach know to check this page.