User logged in as A Ruhf
Below is a reminder of what needs to be submitted every Wednesday by midnight following the played week to your division captains:
1. List of your team players (full names not nicknames or partial names) and games played that weekend.
Item of note: Player does not receive credit for a game played if only used as a courtesy runner in a game. They must bat, play the field or pinch run to receive credit for a game played.
2. For the fall only, no need to send a list of other teams players
What happens if you do not submit your roster to your division captain by the stated deadline
1. First Time: Players do not receive credit for games played that week
2. Second Time: Players do not receive credit for games played that week and coach is suspended for one game
3. Third and any additional times: Players do not receive credit for games played that week and coach is suspended for two games
If you have any questions please reach out to your division captain.
Millennium "A/B" & "C" Divisions
Millennium "D/E" American Division
Millennium "D/E" National Division
Millennium "Rec" Division