Link: Still Makin' dem Donuts!
CWF Mid Atlantic presents
THE BUNKHOUSE STAMPEDE!
Fairchild Recreation Center
1. CWF Mid Atlantic Rising Generation League Champion Chiva Kid w/Ben Bolden defeated "Jersey" Nick Richards by pinfall to retain the title (6:09)
2. Aftermath's Marcellus "Mid Atlantic" King defeated Roy "Rage" Wilkins by pinfall in singles action (8:46)
3. VIPs Jesse "El Fuego" Ortega & "King of Heat" Gemini Kid defeated CWF Television Champion Lee Valiant & Arik Royale by pinfall in tag team action (17:20)
4. Alex Adonis defeated Aftermath's "the 1st" Ric Converse by pinfall in singles action (8:20)
5. CWF Mid Atlantic Tag Team Champions the Syndicate ("Untouchable" Evan Banks & Michael "the Fury" McAllister w/Bobby O'Neill) defeated "Box Office Draw" Mikael Yamaha by pinfall in handicap-rules tag title action after partner Xsiris didn't show. Xsiris & Yamaha can no longer compete as a tag team per stipulations agreed to prior to the match. (11:57)
6. CWF Mid Atlantic Heavyweight Champion Brass Munkey defeated Fatback Enterprises' "Dangerous E" Corey Edsel w/Brad Stutts by pinfall to retain the title (15:59)
7. Rob "Boogie Woogie Man" McBride eliminated Evan Banks & Michael McAllister to win the CWF BUNKHOUSE STAMPEDE (18:04) Order of Elimination: 1. Lee Valiant; 2. Jesse Ortega; 3. Roo-D Lewis; 4. Nick Richards; 5. Roy Wilkins; 6. Chiva Kid; 7. Chase Dakota; 8. Cecil Scott; 9. Matt Smith; 10. Arik Royale; 11. El Mercenario Canadianese #3; 12. Marcellus King; 13. Tank Lawson; 14. Evan Banks & 15. Michael McAllister.
Officials: Charles Richardson, Redd Jones, Chris Troxler & the Kamakazi Kid
+++Alex Adonis upped the ante in CWF tonight with a very important pinfall win over the Aftermath's Ric Converse. Converse, who brought Adonis into the company years ago, had refused to face him until he was backed into a corner and ordered to wrestle Adonis by Commissioner Garry Stevens. Special Guest Referee Kamakazi Kid controlled the bout, which repeatedly spilled out onto the concrete floor, despite attempts by the former 5-time champion to get into the retired star's psyche with threats and snide comments.
+++Mikael Yamaha arrived for his scheduled tag title rematch against the champion Syndicate (Banks, McAllister & O'Neill) alone, with former championship partner Xsiris no where to be found. With the stipulation that Yamaha & Xsiris could never compete in CWF as a tag team again should they NOT win the tag titles, Yamaha stepped through the ropes alone to battle the champions. Bad karma had to be flowing from the opening bell for Yamaha, considering that he and Xsiris lost the titles to the Syndicate in an identical situation months ago.
+++Results are courtesy of those stinkin' hombres at IndyInsiders.Com. Be so kind as to pass that information on should you choose to re-post these results elsewhere, por favor.
+++Brass Munkey brought home the title once again against two-time former champion Corey Edsel despite taking one of the most devastating beatings of his career at the hands of one of his trainers. Both competitors had to be helped to their feet following the brutal battle, but despite differences in philosophy, extended their hands to each other and embraced in exhaustion and respect before leaving the ring. Manager Brad Stutts also returned to ringside for this match, declaring that it was a definite reason for him to have to be there in person.
+++Rob "Boogie Woogie Man" McBride survived the BUNKHOUSE STAMPEDE to win the golden boot trophy and a check for $1,000. After being brutalized by his own former tag team partner Tank Lawson on the floor, McBride found himself alone against both of the CWF Mid Atlantic Tag Champions, Banks & McAllister, after they tossed Lawson over the top rope to the floor. Despite being bloodied and battered, McBride kept his head about him and double-clotheslined the incoming tag champions, sending Banks over the top to the floor and McAllister tied up in the ropes for an easy little shove to the floor. This year's BUNKHOUSE STAMPEDE will be remembered for all of the weapons which the competitors brought to the ring, everything from a computer keyboard to brooms and street signs, all of which littered the arena upon completion of the main event.
+++CWF Mid Atlantic returns to live action on Saturday May 2nd at Burlington NC's Carolina Sports Arena at 7:30 pm for a big TV Taping! Reserve your seats now at WWW.CWF247.COM!
« Back to index
Link: Still Makin' dem Donuts!
We ask that everyone remember that this message forum is frequented by children, fans and marks. We ask that you please keep the subject matter within the parameters of a PG-13 world. Do not post objectionable photos or graphics.
Board users that disregard the above guidelines may be removed from the system without notice.
Whether you like it or whether you don't!