Link: Still Makin' dem Donuts!
National Guard Armory
130 Culbreath St.
1. Ouga Booga w/Nick D defeated Nick Richards by pinfall in singles action (8:24)
2. The Killbillies' "South Paw" Aric Andrews & "Honky Kong" Evan Banks w/Bobby Joe Neil defeated the All Stars' Roy Wilkins & Michael "the Fury" McAllister by pinfall to advance in the ECPW Tag Title Tournament (10:54)
3. "New Era" Jimmy Parker defeated Lee Edwards by pinfall in singles action (10:04)
4. Fuego Demente & Evan Fury defeated Mecha Mercenary & Corey Duncom by pinfall to advance in the ECPW Tag Title Tournament (7:25)
5. "The 1st" Ric Converse eliminated Lee Edwards in Rumble action to become the new ECPW Heavyweight Champion (25:37) [Order of entry: 1. Rob "Boogie Woogie Man" McBride; 2. Fuego Demente; 3. Evan Fury; 4. Lee Edwards; 5. Nick Richards; 6. "the 1st" Ric Converse; 7. Michael "the Fury" McAllister; 8. Roy Wilkins; 9. Donnie Dollar$; 10. Mecha Mercenary; 11. "Honky Kong" Evan Banks; 12. "South Paw" Aric Andrews; 13. Corey Edsel; 14. "New Era" Jimmy Parker; 15. Ouga Booga; 16. Chris "Sho Smoove" Lea; 17. Damien Storm; 18. Joe Storm; & 19. Corey Duncom --- Order of Elimination: 1. Evan Fury; 2. Michael McAllister; 3. Roy Wilkins; 4. Fuego Demente; 5. Corey Duncom; 6. Donnie Dollar$; 7. Nick Richards; 8. Aric Andrews; 9. Evan Banks; 10. Mecha Mercenary; 11. Rob McBride; 12. Ouga Booga; 13. Damien Storm; 14. Joe Storm; 15. Corey Edsel; 16. Chris Lea; 17. Jimmy Parker & 18. Lee Edwards]
Officials: Redd Jones, Les Parker & Natalie Cross
+++Nick Richards found himself across the ring from the wildman Ouga Booga and manager Nick D and immediately discovered that his opponent had no qualms about blistering him with chops like he owed him money. The wrestler formerly known as the Young Gun found himself unable to make any progress towards slowing down his opponent, eventually wore down enough for his war-painted opponent to end the bout via a convincing pinfall.
+++Results courtesy of IndyInsiders.Com. Please pass this info along if you choose to post these results in another forum! Much appreciated!
+++The ECPW Tag Title Tournament kicked off with bitter rivals from the All Stars Roy Wilkins & Michael "the Fury" McAllister squaring off against the popular Killbillies' "Honky Kong" Evan Banks & "South Paw" Aric Andrews with Bobby Joe Neil in their corner. A proverbial slobber-knocker ensued with the battle spilling into the arena before the fan favorite Killbillies eliminated the All Stars from the tournament by pinfall.
+++"New Era" Jimmy Parker was out next to face off against Lee Edwards in singles action. A hard-hitting back and forth affair ensued with Parker surviving a couple of close calls and the referee re-starting the bout after an apparent Edwards victory, which culminated in Parker stealing a pinfall win of his own to the disdain of the vocal fans.
+++The Just Us League were introduced, but were replaced by "Iceman" Joe & Damien Storm, the vicious Storm Brothers, who demanded that they be introduced for the next ECPW Tag Title Tournament bout. Opponents Fuego Demente & Evan Fury answered the challenge and made their way to the ring with the referee calling for the bell. Seconds into the bout, ECPW Commissioner Tommy Steel made his way out and stopped the match! Steel explained that the Storm Brothers had ran the Just Us League out of the facility and that they were only contracted to participate in the main event ECPW Heavyweight Title Rumble, ordering them to the locker room and introducing Mecha Mercenary & Corey Duncom to replace them. The wacky non-English speaking Demente and young Fury were able to stay out of the grasp of the masked monster and actually made some headway in slowing down the lightning fast Duncom. Demente & Fury advance by pinfall in the ECPW Tag Team Tournament, which is scheduled to crown a new tag champions on August 24th!
+++Nineteen competitors were introduced at one minute intervals with the last man standing being crowned as the first ECPW Heavyweight Champion since 2001. The competitors squared off against each other and alliances were formed and dissolved in seconds as each man tried to get an advantage over the others in the ECPW Rumble. Donnie Dollar$ got his hands on Nick Richards, both in the ring and on the floor after both were eliminated and big men Mecha Mercenary and Corey Edsel required team efforts to be eliminated. The final two men standing were Lee Edwards and Ric Converse and the renewed hostilities even though they are actually long-time friends. Jimmy Parker, after being eliminated, returned to the ring area, pulling down the top rope so Edwards could eliminate the former AWA World Heavyweight Champion, but Converse reversed Edwards, sending him flying over the top rope to the concrete floor. Converse was then presented with the ECPW Heavyweight Title and the celebration began.
+++East Coast Pro Wrestling returns to live action on Saturday June 22nd with the ECPW Tag Title Tournament continuing and a full card of skull-crushing action! Details HERE when they become official.
« Back to index
Link: Still Makin' dem Donuts!
We ask that everyone remember that this message forum is frequented by children, fans and marks. We ask that you please keep the subject matter within the parameters of a PG-13 world. Do not post objectionable photos or graphics.
Board users that disregard the above guidelines may be removed from the system without notice.
Whether you like it or whether you don't!