Link: Still Makin' dem Donuts!
The 2013 CWF RUMBLE on iPPV!
Mid Atlantic Sportatorium
1001 Springwood Ave.
1. CWF Rising Generation League Champion Chris "Sho Smoove" Lea defeated Charlie Weston by pinfall to retain the title (6:57)
2. Dynasty's "the 1st" Ric Converse w/Brad Attitude & Xsiris defeated the Goon Squad's Roy Wilkins w/Coach Gemini, Walter Eaton & "Assassin" Ray Kandrack by pinfall in singles action (7:55)
3. CWF Mid Atlantic Tag Team Champions Kamakazi Kid & Lee Valiant defeated the Aftermath's Chet Sterling & Trevor Lee by pinfall to retain the titles (12:02)
4. CWF Mid Atlantic Heavyweight Champion Arik Royal defeated CWF Mid Atlantic Television Champion Matthew de Nero by pinfall to retain his title (17:05)
5. Zane Dawson eliminated Andrew Everett to win the 13th Annual CWF RUMBLE! (53:24) [Order of Entry: 1. Xsiris; 2. Lance Lude; 3. Walter Eaton; 4. Evan Banks; 5. Roy Wilkins; 6. Michael McAllister; 7. Josh Bishop; 8. Ray Kandrack; 9. Ric Converse; 10. Lebron Kozone; 11. Brad Attitude; 12. San Andreas; 13. Mecha Mercenary; 14. Aric Andrews; 15. Manny Garcia; 16. Louis Moore; 17. Smith Garrett; 18. Mark James; 19. Nick Richards; 20. Matt Houston; 21. Donnie Dollar$; 22. Charlie Weston; 23. Jason Miller; 24. Zane Dawson; 25. Rob McBride; 26. Aaron Biggs; 27. Chase Dakota; 28. Chris Lea; 29. Chet Sterling; & 30. Andrew Everett --- Order of Elimination: 1. Evan Banks; 2. Josh Bishop; 3. Michael McAllister; 4. Xsiris; 5. Roy Wilkins; 6. Ric Converse; 7. Walter Eaton; 8. Brad Attitude; 9. Ray Kandrack; 10. San Andreas; 11. Lebron Kozone; 12. Aric Andrews; 13. Mecha Mercenary; 14. Louis Moore; 15. Manny Garcia; 16. Smith Garrett; 17. Donnie Dollar$; 18. Mark James; 19. Matt Houston; 20. Jason Miller; 21. Nick Richards; 22. Lance Lude; 23. Rob McBride; 24. Chase Dakota; 25. Aaron Biggs; 26. Chris Lea; 27. Chet Sterling; 28. Charlie Weston; & 29. Andrew Everett]
Officials: Charles Richardson, Redd Jones, Katie Kincaid & "Brotha" Joey Hogan
All bouts sanctioned by Pro Wrestling International. Visit us online at www.pwipro.com!
+++CWF's Brad Stutts kicked off the 13th Annual CWF RUMBLE, firing up the crowd before going live on iPPV only to be interrupted by Smith & Weston's Charlie Weston, who demanded a shot at the CWF Rising Generation League Championship. RGL Champ Chris "Sho Smoove" Lea didn't let him wait long, hitting the ring to defend the title created for competitors with 3 years or less of ring experience. The RGL bout kicked off the event with Weston trying his best to grapple the title off of the fan favorite Lea. Lea went big more than once, finally wearing down the angry Weston and finishing him off via pinfall to retain his title.
+++Results courtesy of IndyInsiders.Com. Please pass this info along if you post these results in another forum, if you weeeeeeell!
+++Coach Gemini led the All Stars Goon Squad's Roy Wilkins to the ring to face Dynasty's "the 1st" Ric Converse in singles action. After a few minutes of give and take, Converse took an advantage in the bout only to see Walter Eaton & "Assassin" Ray Kandrack join their teammates on the floor at ringside. Not to be left on his own, Dynasty's Brad Attitude and Xsiris evened the odds for Converse, hitting the ring area to back up their partner. Pockets of brawls between the All Stars and Dynasty broke out on two sides of the ring and inside of the squared circle, with Converse pulling out the Ric-Tor Scale finisher and pinning Wilkins as his teammates were brawling on the floor.
+++The Aftermath's Chet Sterling & Trevor Lee were out next to take on the CWF Mid Atlantic Tag Team Champions Lee Valiant & Kamakazi Kid. The champions took off fast out of the gate with Kazi schooling both challengers before letting Valiant in on the fun. With the match in control, Valiant suddenly found himself alone in the ring after Kazi fell to the concrete face-first at the hands of the Aftermath. With a two-on-one advantage the Aftermath were unable to take advantage of the situation due to one game tag champion, Lee Valiant, refusing to give up. His determination not to lose the titles allowed the injured Kazi to eventually make his way back onto the ring apron after being attended by ringside personnel. Hitting the apron in the nick of time, Kazi turned the double team into a virtual bear trap, turning the tables and successfully defending their titles via a pinfall victory.
+++CWF Mid Atlantic Television Champion Matthew de Nero was introduced next and awaited CWF Mid Atlantic Heavyweight Champion Arik Royal as the two champions who have exchanged heated words over the past couple of weeks finally take their differences to the squared circle. Neither man displayed any hint that they would ever back away from a challenge and when the bell rang they went tooth and nail. The heavyweight champion prodded the TV champ to come at him and then showed him the error of his judgement by making him pay in pain. The two fan favorites had the packed house gasping as they traded blows with cheers for the two champions alternating between both men from bell to bell. About thirteen minutes in, de Nero took what looked like a title-winning advantage, sending Royal down rubber-leg street with repeated drops from the turnbuckles. But Royal wouldn't quit. He would not back up a single step to his friend and challenger once he got his legs back under him, which doomed the game de Nero's Mid Atlantic Heavyweight Title drive. Royal retained his title by pinfall in one of the hottest matches ever in the CWF ring! With both men trying to regain their composure, "Lost Cause" Nick Richards & Jason Miller attacked both champions with steel chairs. If not for the save by Donnie Dollar$ & Mark James, things could have seriously gotten uglier than an internet pay-per-view crowd would appreciate.
+++Brad Stutts returned the live crowd from pre-recorded intermission programming and introduced Dynasty's "High Definition" Steve Greene. After the roar subsided, Greene explained that he would NOT be participating in the 13th Annual CWF RUMBLE due to doctor's orders from a back injury. He went on to state that with or without his doctor's clearance that he would join the rest of Dynasty to take on the All Stars on November 2nd in eight-man tag team action. Greene joins "the 1st" Ric Converse, Xsiris & Brad Attitude to take on the All Star's team of Coach Gemini, "Assassin" Ray Kandrack & the Goon Squad's Roy Wilkins & Walter Eaton at Gibsonville NC's Mid Atlantic Sportatorium!
+++The 30 Man 2013 CWF RUMBLE began with two men introduced to begin and another man joining the battle every 90 seconds. Drawing numbers 1 and 2 were Dynasty's Xsiris and Lance Lude, who started the annual epic marathon battle. After all 30 entrants were introduced and the ring began to clear out, Charlie Weston and Zane Dawson licked their chops when they realized they were the last two standing besides fan favorite Andrew Everett. In an unexpected turn of events, Dawson turned on Weston, tossing him into the second row and leaving him alone to face high-flyer Everett. The artist formerly known as Chiva Kid kicked it into overdrive, but found himself stone walled at almost every turn by the blind determination of Dawson. Dawson exited the arena as he entered it when his name was called, through the back door into the wrestler's parking lot with a guaranteed title shot tucked into his wallet after eliminating Everett for the win.
+++CWF Mid Atlantic returns to live action on Saturday Oct. 12th in downtown Gibsonville NC for Gibsonville's Annual Fall Festival! Wrestling is scheduled to kick off at 10:30 am!
+++CWF Mid Atlantic returns to Gibsonville NC's Mid Atlantic Sportatorium on Saturday Oct. 19th for CWF FALLOUT! Reserve your seats NOW at www.cwf247.com!
« Back to index
Link: Still Makin' dem Donuts!
We ask that everyone remember that this message forum is frequented by children, fans and marks. We ask that you please keep the subject matter within the parameters of a PG-13 world. Do not post objectionable photos or graphics.
Board users that disregard the above guidelines may be removed from the system without notice.
Whether you like it or whether you don't!