Link: Still Makin' dem Donuts!
CWF BATTLECADE XIV!
Mid Atlantic Sportatorium
1001 Springwood Ave.
1. Rage & the Machine's Michael McAllister & Mecha Mercenary defeated Smith & Weston's Smith Garrett & Charlie Weston, the Mid Atlantic Outlaws' Matt Houston & Louis Moore and the Killbillies' "South Paw" Aric Andrews & "Honky Kong" Evan Banks w/Bobby Joe Neil by pinfall in one-fall four-way tag team scramble action (9:40)
2. All Star "Assassin" Ray Kandrack w/the Goon Squad's Roy Wilkins & Walter Eaton defeated "New Era" Jimmy Parker by pinfall in singles action (3:29)
3. Chet Sterling defeated CWF's Rising Generation League Champion Chris "Sho Smoove" Lea by pinfall in the Final of the 2013 RGL Tournament to win the title (6:52)
4. CWF Mid Atlantic Television Champion Chase Dakota v. PWI International Ultra-J Crown Champion Andrew Everett was ruled a ten-minute time limit draw, Dakota retains the title by rule (10:00)
5. Lance Lude defeated Cedric Alexander by pinfall to win the CWF Golden Ticket Scramble Elimination Match, and the right to book any match with any stipulation within six months (15:01) [Order of Elimination: 1. Aaron Biggs; 2. Mark James; 3. Jason Miller, & 4. Cedric Alexander]
6. PWI International Heavyweight Champion Shane "Hurricane" Helms defeated "Dirty" Zane Dawson by pinfall to retain the title (9:11)
7. "El Jefe" Manny Garcia defeated Rob "Boogie Woogie Man" McBride by pinfall in No DQ Flag Match action (9:23)
8. Matthew de Nero defeated "Lost Cause" Nick Richards & Donnie Dollar$ by pinfall in No DQ Three-Way Dance action (10:14)
9. CWF Mid Atlantic Tag Team Champions Lee Valiant & Kamakazi Kid w/"New Era" Jimmy Parker defeated the Goon Squad's Roy Wilkins & Walter Eaton and Dynasty's Brad Attitude & "the 1st" Ric Converse by pinfall in three-way tag title action (13:47)
10. CWF Mid Atlantic Heavyweight Champion Arik Royal defeated the Aftermath's "Head Honcho" Trevor Lee by pinfall to retain the title (22:26)
Officials: Charles Richardson, Redd Jones, Katie Kincaid & Robbie Walsh
All bouts sanctioned by Pro Wrestling International. Visit us online at www.pwipro.com!
+++With all eight competitors brawling all over the Sportatorium, Rage & the Machine's Mecha Mercenary & Michael McAllister kept their bearings and used the distraction of the brawl to pull off a convincing pinfall win in one-fall four-way tag team scramble action to kick off CWF BATTLECADE XIV over Smith & Weston, the Mid Atlantic Outlaws & the Killbillies.
+++Results courtesy of IndyInsiders.Com. Yup. Those guys again.
+++The All Stars' "Assassin" Ray Kandrack was bracketed with the Goon Squad as he entered the arena for singles action against young bull "New Era" Jimmy Parker. The two went nose-to-nose, but with a little help from his friends Kandrack was able to put Parker away by pinfall. We can only assume that this was not the last time these two big men's paths will cross.
+++CWF's Rising Generation League Champion Chris "Sho Smoove" Lea hit the ring to defend his title in the 2013 RGL Tournament Final against the Aftermath's red-hot Chet Sterling. Lea left the ring with a noticeable limp and several pounds lighter after Sterling defeated the champion by pinfall while possibly holding the bottom rope, undetected by the referee.
+++CWF Mid Atlantic Television Champion Chase Dakota hit the ring to defend against PWI International Ultra-J Crown Champion Andrew Everett. A week out of his Ring of Honor debut, Everett found himself only leaving with the title belt he entered with after the traditional ten minute television time limit expired before a winner could be determined.
+++CWF's Golden Ticket Scramble Elimination match was up next with Aaron Biggs battling Mark James for two and a half minutes before Jason Miller was introduced. Miller eliminated Biggs and was almost finished with James before Lance Lude entered the fray. James found himself on the floor thanks to Miller and when the final competitor Cedric Alexander was introduced, Lude promptly tossed Miller out. Alexander and Lude put on an aerial show and a show of determination as Lance Lude walked out with the Golden Ticket and the right to sanction and schedule ANY match of his choosing with ANY stipulations at ANY time in the next six months!
+++The PWI International Heavyweight Title was on the line next as champion Shane "Hurricane" Helms hit the ring to defend against the 2013 CWF RUMBLE winner "Dirty" Zane Dawson. They started off with a vicious brawl, in ring and on the floor with Helms feeling the brunt of Dawson's spite. Several minutes into the battle, "Assassin" Ray Kandrack ran into the arena and clobbered Helms, who was already having trouble getting to his feet. As Dawson attempted to finish off the champion a familiar music blasted and Jeff Hardy (or someone who looked incredibly like him) blew in the back door, sent Kandrack running out of the arena and returned the favor to Dawson, allowing Helms to pin the big man to retain the title after exiting the Mid Atlantic Sportatorium.
+++"El Jefe" Manny Garcia was out next to battle Rob "Boogie Woogie Man" McBride in a special No DQ Flag Match, with the winner's flag being put on display in the building on January 11th. McBride took an early advantage in the bout only to be defeated by his OWN flag pole to the midsection, allowing Garcia the pinfall win.
+++No DQ Three-Way Dance action was up next with "Lost Cause" Nick Richards forced to battle both Matthew de Nero & Donnie Dollar$, who were both former tag partners of Richards. Surprisingly, Dollar$ and de Nero went to war after Richards was dumped to the floor. Dollar$ was nearly out on his feet as de Nero won the match by pinfall over Richards. Sadly, de Nero then announced his farewell to CWF Mid Atlantic as he is relocating to Florida to continue his education, singing his way out of the Mid Atlantic Sportatorium and tearful fans.
+++Lee Valiant & Kamakazi Kid put the CWF Mid Atlantic Tag Team Titles on the line against TWO teams in three-way tag title action, facing both the Goon Squad's Walter Eaton & Roy Wilkins w/Coach Gemini and Dynasty's Brad Attitude & "the 1st" Ric Converse with the gold on the line. "New Era" Jimmy Parker escorted the champions to the ring, standing in their corner and before the bell, TV Champion Chase Dakota entered the arena wearing a Ric Converse t-shirt and cheering for the Dynasty team and evening out the numbers for each team. Despite the champions brawling with EACH OTHER during the closing moments of the bout, they walked out with the titles, with Kazi screaming at Valiant as he disappeared through the curtains.
+++CWF Mid Atlantic Heavyweight Champion Arik Royal hit the ring to defend his title against the Aftermath's "Head Honcho" Trevor Lee, escorted to the ring by new RGL Champ Chet Sterling. They fought, they brawled, they grappled and they fought some more. Lee was unimpressed after finding himself on the wrong end of a pinfall decision, setting Royal into a celebration kicked off by former champion "Dangerous E" Corey Edsel, who reminded everyone that Royal has held the title an entire calendar year!
+++CWF BATTLECADE XIV should be available by Tuesday at ondemand.cwf247.com!
+++CWF Mid Atlantic returns to live action on Saturday January 11th at 7:30pm at Gibsonville NC's Mid Atlantic Sportatorium for CWF New Years Knockout 2014! Already signed for tag team action, the Aftermath's Trevor Lee & new RGL Champ Chet Sterling take on Lance Lude & Cedric Alexander! Also, the 2013 IndyInsiders Awards and the 2013 Images of the Year! All this and a full card of bone crushing wrestling action! Tickets, reservations, directions and MORE at www.cwf247.com!
« Back to index
Link: Still Makin' dem Donuts!
We ask that everyone remember that this message forum is frequented by children, fans and marks. We ask that you please keep the subject matter within the parameters of a PG-13 world. Do not post objectionable photos or graphics.
Board users that disregard the above guidelines may be removed from the system without notice.
Whether you like it or whether you don't!