Link: Still Makin' dem Donuts!
CWF HOMECOMING 2014
Mid Atlantic Sportatorium
1001 Springwood Ave.
1. All Stars Roy Wilkins & "Assassin" Ray Kandrack w/Coach Gemini & Walter Eaton defeated MIA & Jarel Dupree by pinfall in tag team action (6:34)
2. Donnie Dollar$ defeated "The Army of One" Marcellus King by pinfall in singles action (4:13)
3. CWF Mid Atlantic Television Champion "El Jefe" Manny Garcia defeated Jason Miller & Aaron Biggs by pinfall to retain the title in three-way TV Title action.
4. PWI International Heavyweight Champion defeated CWF's Golden Ticket Holder Lance Lude by pinfall to retain the title (13:20)
5. PWI International Ultra-J Crown Champion Trevor Lee w/RGL Champion Chet Sterling defeated Justin Duke w/Kristin Duke by pinfall to retain the title (7:04)
6. PWI International Ultra-J Crown Champion Trevor Lee w/RGL Champion Chet Sterling defeated Charlie Weston by countout to retain the title (7:37)
7. Charlie Weston defeated CWF Rising Generation League Champion Chet Sterling by pinfall to win the RGL title (0:15)
8. Lee Valiant w/Jason Miller & "Lost Cause" Nick Richards defeated Kamakazi Kid by pinfall in Kazi Rules action (22:41)
9. CWF Mid Atlantic Heavyweight Champion Arik Royal & the Killbillies' "Honky Kong" Evan Banks & "South Paw" Aric Andrews w/Bobby Joe Neil defeated CWF Mid Atlantic Tag Team Champions Rage & the Machine's Michael McAllister & Mecha Mercenary and "Dangerous E" Corey Edsel by pinfall, with the Killbillies winning the Tag Titles by stipulation (9:56)
Officials: Redd Jones, Robbie Walsh & Joseph E. Hogan
All bouts sanctioned by Pro Wrestling International. Visit us online at www.pwipro.com!
+++"Assassin" Ray Kandrack & Roy Wilkins of Coach Gemini's All Stars defeated the debuting M.I.A. and Jarel Dupree in tag-team action with an illegal assist from the Coach. Special guest Chuck Coates protested the decision and when confronted by the All Stars' Walter Eaton actually fought off the All Stars!
+++Results courtesy of IndyInsiders.Com. Please share this info if you post these results in a different forum. Aiight?
+++Donnie Dollar$ defeated Marcellus King in a battle of Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Championship contenders.
+++Television Champion Manny Garcia defeated Jason Miller and Aaron Biggs in a three-way bout to retain the championship. After the bout Miller and Nick Richards attacked Biggs with chairs and re-injured the neck of Chris "Sho Smoove" Lea, causing both to need medical attention.
+++In a Coach's Corner interview segment Coach Gemini sought answers in the strange relationship between Chase Dakota and Ric Converse. They were interrupted by 1/3 of the original Dynasty Brad Rainz who brawled with Dakota for several minutes before aggravating the injury that ended his career. Dakota continued to attack Rainz until Converse pulled him off and then Dakota shocked us all by first blinding and then attacking Converse.
+++PWI International Champion Zane Dawson defeated Lance Lude to retain the championship in an absolute war. Lude took the match on mere hours notice substituting for the injured Andrew Everett and still gave the champion an amazing effort. Trevor Lee then berated Lude for the loss, as well as insulted the injured Andrew Everett who sat in on commentary.
+++Ultra J Champion Trevor Lee's Open Challenge was answered by his former tag-team partner Justin Duke, returning to CWF for the first time since being forced into retirement by Matthew De Nero. Trevor retained his championship after a hard fought battle and was THEN confronted by Charlie Weston, who proclaimed HIS intention on answering the challenge and dared Trevor to put the Ultra J Championship on the line against him one more time.
+++Ultra J Champion Trevor Lee defeated Charlie Weston by count-out after Chet Sterling left his post at commentary and blasted Weston in the back of the head with the RGL Championship belt.
+++Coming back from intermission, Charlie Weston demanded a match with Chet Sterling after Sterling robbed him of the Ultra J Championship. The Aftermath balked at the challenge until RGL Commissioner Joseph E. Hogan made the match official and ordered Sterling to defend. Just as Trevor Lee was poised to interfere Lance Lude stopped him, locking him in the christo submission hold as Weston pinned Sterling to win the Rising Generation League Championship. Lude then announced that on Saturday June 7 he will cash in the Golden Ticket against Trevor for the Ultra J Championship in a "No Limits Match" with no time limit, no disqualifications, no count-outs and falls counting anywhere.
+++Lee Valiant defeated Kamakazi Kid in a brutal Kazi's Rules Match with help from Jason Miller and "Lost Cause" Nick Richards. A stunned crowd watched as Kazi was stretchered out of the arena for the first time in his career after sustaining Miller's Double Arm DDT, Richards' Diamond Cutter, Valiant's piledriver AND a chair-assisted Sliced Bread #2.
+++The Killbillies & Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Champion Arik Royal defeated "Dangerous E" Corey Edsel & Mid-Atlantic Tag-Team Champions Mecha Mercenary & Michael McAllister in a Double Championship Match. Edsel had knocked out Royal with his haymaker punch but never got a chance to make the cover as the Killbillies shocked Mecha Mercenary with a pinfall to win the belts and are now two-time Mid-Atlantic Tag-Team Champions.
+++CWF Mid-Atlantic returns on Saturday June 7 with Lance Lude v. Trevor Lee for the Ultra J Championship in the first ever No Limits Match AND the most unique series of matches we've ever done to decide who will be the NEXT holder of the "Golden Ticket." Details on THAT forthcoming!
« Back to index
Link: Still Makin' dem Donuts!
We ask that everyone remember that this message forum is frequented by children, fans and marks. We ask that you please keep the subject matter within the parameters of a PG-13 world. Do not post objectionable photos or graphics.
Board users that disregard the above guidelines may be removed from the system without notice.
Whether you like it or whether you don't!