CWF BATTLE BOWL I
Mid Atlantic Sportatorium
1001 Springwood Ave.
1. Roy Wilkins w/Coach Gemini defeated Jason Miller w/"Lost Cause" Nick Richards by pinfall in singles action with competitors drawn at random by the fans (4:07)
2. Coach Gemini's fan-drawn team of Aaron Biggs, Court Montgomery, Jordan Flyght & Chris "Sho Smoove" Lea defeated Rob "Boogie Woogie Man" McBride's fan-drawn team of McBride, "Lost Cause" Nick Richards, CWF Rising Generation League Champion Charlie Weston & Matt Houston by pinfall in eight-man tag team action (10:55)
3. CWF Mid Atlantic Television Champion "El Jefe" Manny Garcia defeated fan-drawn challenger Michael McAllister by pinfall to retain the title (2:28)
4. "The 1st" Ric Converse and fan-drawn partner "South Paw" Aric Andrews defeated Chase Dakota and his fan-drawn partner Mecha Mercenary by pinfall in tag team action (7:14)
5. CWF Mid Atlantic Heavyweight Champion Arik Royal & fan-drawn partner "Assassin" Ray Kandrack w/Coach Gemini defeated "Dangerous E" Corey Edsel & Donnie Dollar$ by pinfall in tag team action (7:44)
6. Roy Wilkins eliminated both "Assassin" Ray Kandrack & CWF Mid Atlantic Heavyweight Champion Arik Royal to win the Golden Ticket Battle Bowl Final, becoming the current bearer of the CWF Golden Ticket (7:04) [Order of Elimination: 1. Court Montgomery; 2. Aaron Biggs; 3. Chris Lea; 4. Aric Andrews; 5. Manny Garcia; 6. Jordan Flyght; 7. Ric Converse; 8. Ray Kandrack & 9. Arik Royal]
7. Lance Lude defeated PWI International Ultra-J Crown Champion "Head Honcho" Trevor Lee w/Chet Sterling by submission to win the championship (32:04)
Officials: Redd Jones, Robbie Walsh & Joseph E. Hogan
All bouts sanctioned by Pro Wrestling International. Visit us online at www.pwipro.com!
+++The All-Stars' Roy Wilkins w/Coach Gemini def. Jason Miller w/Nick Richards in a match where both participants were drawn at random by the fans.
+++Results courtesy of IndyInsiders.Com! Please share this information if you post these results in another forum, thank ya!
+++Team Gemini (Aaron Biggs, Court Montgomery, Jordan Flyght and Chris Lea w/Coach Gemini) def. Team Boogie (Rob "Boogie Woogie Man" McBride, "Lost Cause" Nick Richards, RGL Champion Charlie Weston and Matt Houston) in an 8 Man Tag-Team "Wildcard" Match where both teams were drawn completely at random by the fans.
+++Television Champion "El Jefe" Manny Garcia def. Michael "the Fury" McAllister of the "Dangerous E-Lliance" by pinfall to retain the championship after McAllister's name was drawn at random by the fans.
+++"The 1st" Ric Converse & 1/2 of the CWF Mid Atlantic Tag Team Champions Aric Andrews def. Chase Dakota & Mecha Mercenary of the "Dangerous E-Lliance" in a match where the partners for Converse and Dakota were drawn at random by the fans.
+++CWF Mid Atlantic Heavyweight Champion Arik Royal & "Assassin" Ray Kandrack w/Coach Gemini def. Donnie Dollar$ & "Dangerous E" Corey Edsel in an Incredible Pairs Match where the teams were drawn at random. Prior to the bout all four officially signed the contract for their "Everything to Lose" Match at Absolute Justice on June 21 where Royal risks the Mid-Atlantic Championship, Edsel risks no more Mid-Atlantic Title shots for one year, Dollars risks leaving CWF altogether for one year and Kandrack risks the Coach's whistle!
+++"The Army of One" Marcellus King explained how he turned down the opportunity to participate in the Golden Lottery because he can trust and rely on no one but himself. King announced that he had entered the 2014 Johnny Weaver Memorial Cup Tournament with the matches in his bracket taking place on June 21 at Absolute Justice.
+++Roy Wilkins of the All Stars won the 10 Man Battle Bowl Battle Royal, last eliminating BOTH Mid Atlantic Champion Arik Royal AND his All Stars teammate Ray Kandrack. The victory earns Wilkins a "Golden Ticket" which he can use to schedule and sanction any match with any rules and any opponents of his choosing for up to six months from the date of winning it.
+++Lance Lude defeated PWI Ultra-J Crown Champion Trevor Lee in the first ever "No Limits" Match to capture the championship after an unbelievable 35-minute war. Andrew Everett, currently out of action indefinitely with a torn ACL, presented Lude with the championship as the Mid-Atlantic Sportatorium crowd roared in approval.
+++We return to action THIS Saturday June 14 with a special $5 RISING GENERATION LEAGUE event and then we're back in action Saturday June 21 for our annual summer spectacular ABSOLUTE JUSTICE 2014! Details on both events will be up later this week as we relaunch cwf247.com with an all new look!
« Back to index
We ask that everyone remember that this message forum is frequented by children, fans and marks. We ask that you please keep the subject matter within the parameters of a PG-13 world. Do not post objectionable photos or graphics.
Board users that disregard the above guidelines may be removed from the system without notice.
Whether you like it or whether you don't!