Link: Still Makin' dem Donuts!
CWF ABSOLUTE JUSTICE 2014!
Mid Atlantic Sportatorium
1001 Springwood Ave.
1. Jordan Flyght defeated CWF Mid Atlantic Television Champion "El Jefe" Manny Garcia by pinfall in first-round action of the 2014 Johnny Weaver Memorial Tournament advancing to a Weaver Quarterfinal bout later in the evening (8:18)
2. "Army of One" Marcellus King defeated Court Montgomery by pinfall in first-round action of the 2014 Johnny Weaver Memorial Tournament, advancing to face Jordan Flyght in Weaver Quarterfinal action later in the evening (3:38)
3. CWF Mid Atlantic Tag Team Champions the Killbillies' "South Paw" Aric Andrews & "Honky Kong" Evan Banks w/"Barefoot" Bobby Joe Neil defeated the teams of Biggie Smoove (Aaron Biggs & Chris "Sho Smoove" Lea) and Jason Miller & "Lost Cause" Nick Richards by pinfall in three-way tag title action to retain the titles (15:41)
4. Chase Dakota defeated "the 1st" Ric Converse by pinfall in singles action (8:41)
5. PWI International Ultra-J Crown Champion Lance Lude & CWF Rising Generation League Champion Charlie Weston defeated CWF Golden Ticket Holder Roy Wilkins w/Coach Gemini & PWI International Heavyweight Champion "The One Man R!ot" Zane Dawson by submission in tag team action (15:05)
6. "Army of One" Marcellus King defeated Jordan Flyght by pinfall in 2014 Johnny Weaver Memorial Tournament Quarterfinal action, advancing to the 2014 Weaver Cup Final Four (11:54)
7. CWF Mid Atlantic Heavyweight Champion Arik Royal pinned "Dangerous E" Corey Edsel to win the "Everything To Lose" No DQ, No Time Limit Four-Way CWF Heavyweight Title main event, Edsel can't get another shot at the title for one calendar year by rule (12:47)
Officials: Charles Richardson, Redd Jones, Robby Walsh & Joseph E. Hogan
All bouts sanctioned by Pro Wrestling International. Visit us online at www.pwipro.com!
+++Jordan Flyght upset Mid-Atlantic Television Champion Manny Garcia in the first round of the 2014 Johnny Weaver Memorial Cup as part of the Swede Hanson Block. Garcia retains his championship by rule as all tournament matches are non-title.
+++"The Army of One" Marcellus King defeated Court Montgomery in the first round of the 2014 Johnny Weaver Memorial Cup as part of the Swede Hanson Block.
+++CWF Mid Atlantic Tag Team Champions the Killbillies (Aric Andrews & Evan Banks w/Bobby Joe Neil) won a wild three-way tag-team bout against Nick Richards & Jason Miller and Biggie Smoove's Aaron Biggs & Chris "Sho Smoove" Lea to retain the titles.
+++Chase Dakota defeated "the 1st" Ric Converse by pinfall with an illegal assist using the rope to win their grudge match six months in the making.
+++PWI Ultra-J Crown Champion Lance Lude & CWF Rising Generation League Champion Charlie Weston defeated PWI International Heavyweight Champion Zane Dawson & Holder of the Golden Ticket Roy Wilkins w/Coach Gemini when Lude tapped out Wilkins with the christo submission hold after Dawson walked out on his partner.
+++PWI Official William L. Cross addressed the Mid Atlantic Sportatorium and responded to a challenge we received earlier this week from Evolution Pro Wrestling, the Indiana-based group that invaded CWF Mid-Atlantic on April 19. We received correspondence from Evolution Pro earlier this week challenging any 3 CWF Mid-Atlantic wrestlers to a six man tag-team bout on July 12 at the Mid-Atlantic Sportatorium. Cross gave an impassioned speech accepting the challenge on behalf of CWF and was then joined by Mid-Atlantic Tag-Team Champions the Killbillies and PWI Ultra J Champion Lance Lude who volunteered to be the 3 CWF Mid-Atlantic representatives. So July 12 at Opportunity Knocks 2014 it will be CWF Mid-Atlantic versus Evolution Pro 3 on 3!
+++Marcellus King defeated Jordan Flyght in the quarter finals of the 2014 Johnny Weaver Memorial Cup Tournament to win the Swede Hanson Block and advance to Weaver Cup Finals Night on August 23.
+++CWF Mid Atlantic Heavyweight Champion Arik Royal pinned "Dangerous E" Corey Edsel to win the "Everything to Lose Match" that also included Donnie Dollar$ and "the Assassin" Ray Kandrack. Royal's historic title reign passes 540 days with the win and per the pre-match stipulations, Edsel cannot challenge for the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Championship again for one calendar year. Late in the bout PWI International Heavyweight Champion Zane Dawson attacked all four men and proclaimed his championship to be the only one that matters.
+++CWF returns THIS Friday night to the Alamance County Boys & Girls Club at 807 Stockard Street in Burlington for our annual Boys & Girls Club fund raiser, then we're back at the Mid-Atlantic Sportatorium Saturday July 12 and Saturday July 19!
« Back to index
Link: Still Makin' dem Donuts!
We ask that everyone remember that this message forum is frequented by children, fans and marks. We ask that you please keep the subject matter within the parameters of a PG-13 world. Do not post objectionable photos or graphics.
Board users that disregard the above guidelines may be removed from the system without notice.
Whether you like it or whether you don't!