Link: Still Makin' dem Donuts!
CWF NO EXCUSES 2014!
Mid Atlantic Sportatorium
1001 Springwood Ave.
1. Su Yung w/Frankie Villa defeated Amanda Rodriguez by pinfall in ArenaChicks singles action (7:26)
2. Arik Royal defeated "Assassin" Ray Kandrack w/Coach Gemini & Chappy by pinfall in first-round 2014 Johnny Weaver Memorial Tournament action, advancing to Quarterfinal action later in the evening (3:18)
3. Trevor Lee w/Chet Sterling defeated Rich Swann by pinfall in first-round 2014 Johnny Weaver Memorial Tournament action, advancing to Quarterfinal action later in the evening (11:30)
4. Chase Dakota defeated Frankie Villa, Court Montgomery & Jason Cade by pinfall in one-fall four-way action for a future shot at the PWI International Ultra-J Crown Championship (5:12)
5. PWI International Heavyweight Champion "One Man R!ot" Zane Dawson defeated PWI International Ultra-J Crown Champion Lance Lude by pinfall in non-title impromptu challenge action (8:16)
6. CWF Mid Atlantic Television Champion "El Jefe" Manny Garcia defeated "Army of One" Marcellus King & Donnie Dollar$ in one-fall three-way TV Title action after King & Dollar$ were counted out (4:09)
7. CWF Rising Generation League Champion Charlie Weston defeated Chet Sterling by submission to retain the title (9:53)
8. Chris "Sho Smoove" Lea, Aaron Biggs & CWF Mid Atlantic Tag Champions the Killbillies' "South Paw" Aric Andrews & "Honky Kong" Evan Banks w/Bobby Joe Neil defeated Jason Miller, "Lost Cause" Nick Richards & Rage & the Machine's Mecha Mercenary & Michael "the Fury" McAllister by pinfall in eight-man tag team action (13:57)
9. Arik Royal defeated Trevor Lee w/Chet Sterling by pinfall in Quarterfinal 2014 Johnny Weaver Memorial Tournament action, advancing to the FInal Four (16:37)
Officials: Charles Richardson, Redd Jones, Robby Walsh & Eric Foster
All bouts sanctioned by Pro Wrestling International. Visit us online at www.pwipro.com!
+++ArenaChicks action kicked off CWF NO EXCUSES 2014 as Amanda Rodriguez faced off against Su Yung w/Frankie Villa in singles action. Yung and Villa's constant double-teams wore down Rodriguez allowing Yung to win by pinfall.
+++Results courtesy of IndyInsiders.Com, ya'll!
+++As Coach Gemini attempted to interview new CWF Mid Atlantic Heavyweight Champion Roy Wilkins, they found themselves interrupted by an irate former champ, Arik Royal. Royal destroyed the Coach's Corner set before "Assassin" Ray Kandrack climbed into the ring and scheduled first-round 2014 Johnny Weaver Memorial Tournament between the two big men ensued. Fueled by adrenaline, Royal finished off Kandrack by pinfall in under three and a half minutes to advance to the Quarterfinal match later in the evening.
+++Trevor Lee w/Chet Sterling was out next for first-round 2014 Johnny Weaver Memorial Tournament action against ROH & Dragongate star Rich Swann. Beginning in spurts as Lee played a waiting game, Swann kicked in the afterburners and took Lee to the very edge in a viciously hard-hitting battle. Lee used the man on the outside advantage and escaped with a pinfall win over Swann to face Arik Royal in Quarterfinal action later in the evening.
+++Chase Dakota, Frankie Villa, Court Montgomery & Jason Cade went to war in one-fall four-way action for a shot at the PWI International Ultra-J Crown Championship with Dakota winning the shot via pinfall.
+++PWI International Heavyweight Champion "One Man R!ot" Zane Dawson entered through the front door, grabbed a house mic and went into a tirade against injured PWI International Ultra-J Crown Champion Lance Lude, who was doing commentary at ringside. After finally being goaded into fighting, an official hit the ring calling for the bell and brutality ensued. Lude withstood a vicious beating and kept coming back on the Heavyweight Champ but was unable to stand up to the never-ending assault of Dawson, who won by pinfall.
+++CWF Mid Atlantic Television Champion "El Jefe" Manny Garcia made an unbelievable successful title defense against both "Army of One" Marcellus King & Donnie Dollar$ after both challengers were counted out while brawling on the floor.
+++CWF Rising Generation League Champion Charlie Weston answered the challenger of former champion Chet Sterling, facing him in singles action with the title on the line. In just under ten minutes, referee Robby Walsh called for the bell after Weston forced Sterling to submit, successfully defending his title once again.
+++Eight-man tag team action was introduced with the team of Jason Miller, "Lost Cause" Nick Richards, and Rage & the Machine's Mecha Mercenary & Michael "the Fury" McAllister waiting opponents Chris "Sho Smoove" Lea, Aaron Biggs & CWF Mid Atlantic Tag Team Champions the Killbillies' "Honky Kong" Evan Banks & "South Paw" Aric Andrews w/Bobby Joe Neil. The Killbillies & Biggie Smoove worked like a well-oiled unit against the dysfunctional Rage & the Machine/Miller & Richards team, with Richards picking and choosing his time to enter the match. With an on-going verbal shouting match in one corner, the Killbillies, Biggs & Lea took advantage of the situation to win the match by pinfall.
+++Trevor Lee w/Chet Sterling was out next for his Quarterfinal 2014 Johnny Weaver Memorial Tournament against Arik Royal. Royal hit the ring like a tornado, sending Lee and Sterling scampering to the floor, but the fan favorite former champion soon found his opponent most slippery and had to overcome the man on the outside to join "Army of One" Marcellus King & "Dangerous E" Corey Edsel in the Final Four of the 2014 Johnny Weaver Memorial Tournament.
+++CWF Mid Atlantic returns to live action on Sunday July 27 at Burlington NC's Mayco Bigelow Recreation Center for CWF's Alamance County Libraries Summer Reading Program Reading Challenge! Action kicks off at special 2pm belltime! More updates at cwf247.com!
« Back to index
Link: Still Makin' dem Donuts!
We ask that everyone remember that this message forum is frequented by children, fans and marks. We ask that you please keep the subject matter within the parameters of a PG-13 world. Do not post objectionable photos or graphics.
Board users that disregard the above guidelines may be removed from the system without notice.
Whether you like it or whether you don't!