Link: Still Makin' dem Donuts!
CWF 2014 Johnny Weaver Memorial Tournament Finals
Mid Atlantic Sportatorium
1001 Springwood Ave.
1. Brad Attitude w/Amy Love defeated "Army of One" Marcellus King by pinfall to advance to the Final of the 2014 Johnny Weaver Memorial Tournament (8:37)
2. "Dangerous E" Corey Edsel w/Michael "the Fury" McAllister defeated Arik Royal by pinfall to advance to the Final of the 2014 Johnny Weaver Memorial Tournament (4:42)
3. Donnie Dollar$ & PWI International Ultra-J Crown Champion Lance Lude defeated the All Stars' "Assassin" Ray Kandrack & Walter Eaton w/Coach Gemini & Chappy by submission in tag team action (9:00)
4. CWF Mid Atlantic Tag Team Champions the Killbillies' "South Paw" Aric Andrews & "Honky Kong" Evan Banks w/Barefoot Bobby Joe Neil defeated Rage & the Machine's Mecha Marcenary & Michael "the Fury" McAllister by pinfall in Tag Team Elimination Title action (11:36) [Order of Elimination: 1. Michael McAllister, 2. Aric Andrews, & 3. Mecha Mercenary]
5. Jason Miller & "Lost Cause" Nick Richards defeated Biggie Smoove's Chris "Sho Smoove" Lea & Aaron Biggs by pinfall in Texas Tornado rules tag team action (9:16)
6. "The 1st" Ric Converse, Jordan Flyght & RGL Champion Charlie Weston defeated Chase Dakota, Numbers Man & CWF Mid Atlantic Television Champion "El Jefe" Manny Garcia by pinfall in six-man tag team action (5:43)
7. CWF Mid Atlantic Heavyweight Champion Roy Wilkins w/Coach Gemini & Chappy v. "Head Honcho" Trevor Lee was a time limit draw with Wilkins retaining the title by rule (30:00)
8. Brad Attitude w/Amy Love & "the 1st" Ric Converse defeated "Dangerous E" Corey Edsel w/Rage & the Machine by pinfall to win the 2014 Johnny Weaver Memorial Tournament (8:28)
Officials: Redd Jones & Joseph E. Hogan
All bouts sanctioned by Pro Wrestling International. Visit us online at www.pwipro.com!
+++"The Army of One" Marcellus King kicked off the night's action facing Brad Attitude w/Amy Love in semifinal action of the 2014 Johnny Weaver Memorial Tournament. Despite appearing nicked up by King, Attitude took advantage of an opening, advancing to the main event Final later in the night by pinfall.
+++Results courtesy of those tired guys at IndyInsiders.Com. Wake us and and tell us to go to bed already!
+++The very first Weaver Cup Champion "Dangerous E" Corey Edsel and his entourage entered and went to war with Arik Royal in semifinal action of the 2014 Johnny Weaver Memorial Tournament. With a numbers advantage, Edsel advances to the main event by pinfall.
+++Tag team action hits the ring next as Coach Gemini & Chappy lead out All Stars Walter Eaton & "Assassin" Ray Kandrack to take on PWI International Ultra-J Crown Champion Lance Lude & Donnie Dollar$ in tag team action. Lude forces a timely submission on Eaton with his Christo which only enrages Kandrack, who after the duke attacks Lude & Dollar$, leaving them laying. Court Montgomery shouted down Kandrack which turned out to be an unfortunate choice of actions after Kandrack flattened him before exiting.
+++CWF Mid Atlantic Tag Team Champions the Killbillies' "Honky Kong" Evan Banks & "South Paw" Aric Andrews w/Barefoot Bobby Joe Neil hit the ring to defend their titles in elimination rules action against Rage & the Machine's Mecha Mercenary & Michael "the Fury" McAllister. McAllister was eliminated first, followed by Andrews, leaving Mecha Mercenary battling Banks, who refused to quit and won by pinfall elimination.
+++Texas Tornado rules tag team action was out next with "Lost Cause" Nick Richards & Jason Miller hitting the arena to take on Biggie Smoove's Aaron Biggs & Chris "Sho Smoove" Lea. Hostilities erupted after Richards made some rude comments to Lea's wife sitting near ringside. Despite some great moments showing off their teamwork, Biggie Smoove found themselves on the wrong end of the duke as Miller & Richards steal another one by pinfall.
+++Six man tag team action was up next with Chase Dakota teaming with CWF Mid Atlantic Television Champion "El Jefe" Manny Garcia and the masked Numbers Man to battle Jordan Flyght, RGL Champion Charlie Weston & "the 1st" Ric Converse. Converse displayed his Ric-Tor Scale finisher on the masked man, winning the match by pinfall for his team.
+++The Aftermath's "Head Honcho" Trevor Lee w/Chet Sterling hit the ring looking angry to take on CWF Mid Atlantic Heavyweight Champion Roy Wilkins and his All Star entourage. Mat wrestling ensued with both competitors showing off their skills on the canvas. Lee had a number of opportunities but the tenacious champion refused to allow himself be pinned. The thirty minute time limit expired to a crowd chanting "Five More Minutes" as Coach Gemini escorted the Champion Wilkins and the title out of the arena.
+++"Dangerous E" Corey Edsel w/Rage & the Machine's Mecha Mercenary & Michael "the Fury" McAllister hit the ring for the Weaver Cup main event to find Brad Attitude and Amy Love didn't come alone, but had "the 1st" Ric Converse join them at ringside to help offset the Dangerous Elliance's numbers advantage outside of the ring. Eventually everyone became involved on the floor at ringside allowing Attitude to defeat the first-ever Weaver Cup Champion by pinfall to win the 2014 Johnny Weaver Memorial Tournament.
+++CWF Mid Atlantic returns to live action on Saturday September 6th at Gibsonville NC's Mid Atlantic Sportatorium for a very special KID'S NIGHT! Details soon at www.cwf247.com!
« Back to index
Link: Still Makin' dem Donuts!
We ask that everyone remember that this message forum is frequented by children, fans and marks. We ask that you please keep the subject matter within the parameters of a PG-13 world. Do not post objectionable photos or graphics.
Board users that disregard the above guidelines may be removed from the system without notice.
Whether you like it or whether you don't!