Link: Still Makin' dem Donuts!
CWF ABSOLUTE JUSTICE 2015!
Mid Atlantic Sportatorium
1001 Springwood Ave.
1. Arik Royal & Aaron Biggs defeated the Riot's Aric Andrews & "Lost Cause" Nick Richards by pinfall in Texas Tornado tag team action (7:53)
2. Michael "the Fury" McAllister, Sis & Prakish Sabar defeated Colby Corino, Charlie Weston & Chris "Sho Smoove" Lea by knockout in six-person tag team action (8:06)
3. "Army of One" Marcellus King defeated "Honky Kong" Evan Banks by knockout to retain possession of the CWF Golden Ticket in singles action (6:23)
4. All Star Roy Wilkins w/Coach Gemini & Chappy defeated Kamakazi Kid by pinfall, with Kazi becoming the All Stars water-boy by stipulation (10:55)
5. Cedric Alexander defeated Smith Garrett by pinfall in singles action (9:57)
6. Jesse Adler defeated CWF Rising Generation League Champion Ethan Sharpe by pinfall to win the championship in Hair v. Title action (7:44)
7. CWF Mid Atlantic Television Champion Chet Sterling defeated Darius Lockhart by pinfall to retain the title (8:58)
8. PWI International Ultra-J Crown Champion Ethan Case defeated Andrew Everett by pinfall to retain the title (14:18)
9. CWF Mid Atlantic Heavyweight Champion Brad Attitude defeated the Riot's Lee Valiant by pinfall to retain the Mid Atlantic Title in Steel Cage action (25:22)
Officials: Robby Walsh & Kevin Pierce
All bouts sanctioned by Pro Wrestling International. Visit us online at www.pwipro.com!
+++Arik Royal and Aaron Biggs ran off the Riot's Aric Andrews en route to winning their Texas Tornado via pinfall over "Lost Cause" Nick Richards as fans were filing into the Mid Atlantic Sportatorium.
+++Michael "the Fury" McAllister, Sis & Prakish Sabar took on Colby Corino, Charlie Weston & Chris "Sho Smoove" Lea in a wild six-person tag team match that saw team mates attacking each other. The furious McAllister took control of the match, ending it decisively with the referee calling for the bell saying his opponent was knocked out.
+++"Army of One" Marcellus King was out next to take on "Honky Kong" Evan Banks for control of the CWF Golden Ticket. Banks was brutalized with repeated blows to the back of his head until the referee stopped the match and ruled Banks was knocked out.
+++Roy Wilkins got a big win that forces his opponent Kamakazi Kid to become the new water-boy for Coach Gemini's All Stars. Coach stated that Chappy would be elevated one step in the All Stars so he too would be above Kazi.
+++Cedric Alexander returned to the Sportatorium ring with a decidedly new and different attitude to take on fan favorite Smith Garrett in singles action. Alexander showed a mean streak and seemed satisfied to pull out a pinfall win as time was running out.
+++Jesse Adler put his hair up to get a shot at Ethan Alexander Sharpe's CWF Rising Generation League Championship on the ABSOLUTE JUSTICE stage. Late in the bout the referee was bounced out of the ring to the concrete and Sharpe grabbed the scissors from ringside and attempted to cut Adler's hair. RGL Commissioner Joseph E. Hogan hit the ring in his referee uniform and slammed Sharpe to the canvas after gaining control of the scissors. Adler took the advantage to finish off Sharpe by pinfall to win the RGL Championship.
+++CWF Mid Atlantic Tag Team & Television Champion Chet Sterling was up next to defend the TV Title against Darius Lockhart. Lockhart put up an impressive battle but came up short in the end, with Sterling exiting the arena still in possession of two titles.
+++PWI International Ultra-J Crown Champion Ethan Case hit the ring to defend his title against hometown hero Andrew Everett. A hard-hitting battle ensued with Case going straight at the surgically repaired knee of Everett with everything from kicks to a Figure Four leglock. Everett refused to submit numerous times but eventually was unable to fight off Ethan Case's pinfall attempts.
+++The steel cage was erected during intermission and the main event was scheduled to be winner by pinfall, submission or escaping the cage over the top to the floor. CWF Mid Atlantic Heavyweight Champion Brad Attitude entered the building to discover that not only scheduled opponent Lee Valiant present, but also his Riot teammates Andrews and Richards. When the two scheduled for the main event eventually fought into the cage, it was locked and the bell was rang for the CWF Mid Atlantic Heavyweight title battle. Attitude found himself face down with the cage door open somewhere after the twenty minute mark with the Riot coming and going as they pleased. The familiar form of "the 1st" Ric Converse climbed into the cage and picked up a steel baton from the canvas. The Riot split to allow Converse finish off Attitude, but he attacked the Riot instead.
As Converse exited the ring, Attitude rushed him screaming "where have you been?" Converse turned and struck his friend with the baton and then looked disgusted with himself before exiting the arena. Mayhem ensued with the cage becoming a revolving door for the Riot but after a great loss of blood, Valiant's shoulders were put to the canvas for the three count, Attitude retains the title.
+++CWF Mid Atlantic returns to live action on Saturday July 11th at 7:30pm at Gibsonville NC's Mid Atlantic Sportatorium (1001 Springwood Ave.)! Details shortly on www.cwf247.com!
« Back to index
Link: Still Makin' dem Donuts!
We ask that everyone remember that this message forum is frequented by children, fans and marks. We ask that you please keep the subject matter within the parameters of a PG-13 world. Do not post objectionable photos or graphics.
Board users that disregard the above guidelines may be removed from the system without notice.
Whether you like it or whether you don't!