Link: Still Makin' dem Donuts!
CWF OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS 2015
Mid Atlantic Sportatorium
1001 Springwood Ave.
1. Aaron Biggs defeated Ethan Alexander Sharpe by pinfall in first-round 2015 Johnny Weaver Memorial Tournament action (3:11)
2. "Army of One" Marcellus King defeated Chris "Sho Smoove" Lea by knockout in first-round 2015 Johnny Weaver Memorial Tournament action (5:55)
3. The Brutes' Mark James & Jimmy Parker defeated the Riot's Aric Andrews & "Lost Cause" Nick Richards by pinfall to win Four Corners Tag Elimination match (12:15) [Order of Elimination: 1. Smith Garrett & Corey Duncum by the Riot; 2. Michael "the Fury" McAllister & Sis by the Riot; 3. The Riot by the Brutes]
4. Darius Lockhart defeated Brandon Day by pinfall in first-round 2015 Johnny Weaver Memorial Tournament action (8:15)
5. CWF Rising Generation League Champion Jesse Adler defeated the All Stars' Kamakazi Kid w/Coach Gemini & Chappy by pinfall in first-round 2015 Johnny Weaver Memorial Tournament action (9:40)
6. Arik Royal defeated "The New Hope" Bryan Bowers by pinfall in singles action (8:51)
7. CWF Mid Atlantic Heavyweight Champion Brad Attitude & CWF Mid Atlantic Television & Tag Champion Chet Sterling defeated Worst Case Scenario's PWI International Ultra-J Crown Champion Ethan Case & Eliah Evans IV by pinfall in tag team action (14:29)
Officials: Charles Richardson, Redd Jones, Cain Justice & Kevin Pierce
All bouts sanctioned by Pro Wrestling International. Visit us online at www.pwipro.com!
+++AARON BIGGS def. ETHAN ALEXANDER SHARPE in the first round of the 2015 Johnny Weaver Cup Tournament. Sharpe had initially inquired about a bye in the first round, touting that his scheduled first round opponent "SAMOA" JOEY HOGAN was under official review for his interference in the RGL Championship match two weeks ago, before being informed that Joey was being replaced in the tournament by Biggs.
+++MARCELLUS KING def. CHRIS LEA by knock-out to advance in the 2015 Johnny Weaver Cup Tournament.
+++THE BRUTES (MARK JAMES & JIMMY PARKER) survived a four-corner tag-team elimination match that also included THE RIOT'S NICK RICHARDS & ARIC ANDREWS, MICHAEL McALLISTER & "SIS" and SMITH GARRETT and COREY DUNCUM. After the bout the Brutes called out DAVE & ZANE DAWSON for a future tag-team showdown.
+++DARIUS LOCKHART def. BRANDON DAY to advance in the 2015 Johnny Weaver Cup Tournament after a crazed and seemingly distraught NICK RICHARDS attacked Day outside the ring.
+++Rising Generation League Champion JESSE ADLER def. KAMAKAZI KID with COACH GEMINI & "CHAPPY" to advance in the 2015 Johnny Weaver Cup Tournament after Kazi refused Coach's help and was rolled up. Kazi obliterated "Chappy" after the bout but Coach insisted on Kazi helping the KO'd Chappy to the back afterward.
+++ARIK ROYAL def. "THE NEW HOPE" BRYAN BOWERS and afterwards had passionate words for LEE VALIANT, who he'll meet in the first round of the Weaver Cup on July 25.
+++Television Champion CHET STERLING & Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Champion BRAD ATTITUDE def. WORST CASE SCENARIO (ELIJAH EVANS IV & PWI Ultra J Champion ETHAN CASE) in a match that came to be after Worst Case attacked Sterling earlier in the night with Case proclaiming himself the one true champion of the entire organization until Attitude ran them off. After the bout, the holder of CWF's Golden Ticket MARCELLUS KING confronted both Sterling and Attitude and teased cashing in his privilege of any match, against any opponent, with any stipulations of his choice, before ultimately retreating to the back.
+++CWF Mid-Atlantic returns on Saturday July 25 with "No Excuses 2015" featuring LEE VALIANT one-on-one versus ARIK ROYAL for the first time ever plus the return to the Mid-Atlantic Sportatorium of TREVOR LEE. Tickets are available right now at http://cwf247.ecwid.com and are already going fast!
« Back to index
Link: Still Makin' dem Donuts!
We ask that everyone remember that this message forum is frequented by children, fans and marks. We ask that you please keep the subject matter within the parameters of a PG-13 world. Do not post objectionable photos or graphics.
Board users that disregard the above guidelines may be removed from the system without notice.
Whether you like it or whether you don't!