PWI PARADE OF CHAMPIONS
Mid Atlantic Sportatorium
1001 Springwood Ave.
1. Prakash Sabar pinned Jesse Adler to win the six-man PWI Ultra-J Crown Championship Contenders Scramble (10:15) [Order of elimination: 1. C.B. Suave; 2. Joe Heiken; 3. Darius Lockhart; 4. Jefferson Early; & 5. Jesse Adler]
2. "Lost Cause" Nick Richards v. "Assassin" Ray Kandrack singles match was ruled a time limit draw (10:00)
3. The Riot's Dave Dawson defeated Arik Royal by pinfall in singles action (8:42)
4. CWF Mid Atlantic Heavyweight Champion "Army of One" Marcellus King defeated Xsiris by knock out to retain the title (13:28)
5. Lance Lude defeated Darius Lockhart by submission in special challenge singles action (9:10)
6. PWI International Heavyweight Champion "One Man R!ot" Zane Dawson defeated Brandon Day by pinfall to retain the title (16:45)
9. PWI Ultra-J Crown Champion Ethan Case defeated CWF Television Champion Chet Sterling two falls to one in Best of Three Falls Ultra-J Championship action to retain the belt (21:37) [Order of falls: 1. Ethan Case pins Chet Sterling (13:30); 2. Sterling pins Case (17:30) & Case pins Sterling (21:37)]
Officials: Redd Jones, Kevin Pierce, Cain Justice
All bouts sanctioned by Pro Wrestling International! Visit us online at www.pwipro.com!
+++Prakash Sabar defeated Jesse Adler, Joe Heiken, C.B. Suave, Jefferson Early and Darius Lockhart to win an Ultra J Contender's Scramble last eliminating Adler, who thought he'd won until Sabar bum rushed him after hiding at ringside for several minutes. Injured Smith Garrett was originally slated to be entrant # 6 but was pulled from the event at the last minute due to ongoing symptoms from a nasty concussion he suffered some weeks back. Lockhart continued to mock Garrett for his injuries until Smith leaped into the ring and threw Lockhart over the top rope for his elimination to a thunderous roar from the crowd.
+++"Assassin" Ray Kandrack and "Lost Cause" Nick Richards fought to a ten-minute time limit draw. Kandrack and Richards showed respect for each other after the bout prompting the Riot to hit the scene and chastise Richards, until Jason Miller appeared and handed Aric Andrews a wrapped gift box "from a friend." When Andrews opened the box, it was the very sleeveless flannel he had thrown down 9 months ago when he quit the Killbillies and Bobby O'Neil appeared on the tron, indicating that he'd be at the Mid-Atlantic Sportatorium in person next week with more "gifts" for Andrews. When the lights came back on the building after the video, Arik Royal was already in the ring trying to get his hands on the Riot.
+++Dave Dawson of the Riot defeated Arik Royal after an assist from Lee Valiant who taunted Royal on the microphone throughout the match from various blindspots in the building.
+++CWF Mid Atlantic Heavyweight Champion Marcellus King defeated Xsiris to retain the title. After the bout, King was challenged by the returning Lance Lude for the CWF Rumble on October 3 as Lude "cashes in" his guaranteed title shot from winning last year's Rumble.
+++Darius Lockhart stormed back out insisting he should have never been eliminated from the Contender's Scramble as it was the interference of injured Smith Garrett that caused his elimination. He insisted on having another match, which Lance Lude accepted, ultimately submitting Lockhart with the christo.
+++Pro Wrestling International Heavyweight Champion Zane Dawson outlasted Brandon Day in an absolute war to retain the championship.
+++Pro Wrestling International Ultra-J Crown Champion Ethan Case defeated Chet Sterling in a 2 out of 3 falls match to retain the championship. After the bout, both men agreed to settle their long running issue once and for all at the CWF Rumble where Sterling & Trevor Lee will defend the Mid-Atlantic Tag-Team Championship against Worst Case Scenario.
+++CWF returns to the Mid-Atlantic Sportatorium THIS Saturday September 19 for "BLIND CHANCE" where the fans' random drawings will influence 3 huge matches as fans randomly select challengers for Marcellus King's Mid-Atlantic Title, Chet Sterling's Television Title AND Roy Wilkins who will "defend" the guaranteed future title shot he earned by winning the 2015 Johnny Weaver Memorial Tournament. We'll have more match announcements this week at cwf247.com and facebook.com/cwfmidatlantic.
« Back to index
We ask that everyone remember that this message forum is frequented by children, fans and marks. We ask that you please keep the subject matter within the parameters of a PG-13 world. Do not post objectionable photos or graphics.
Board users that disregard the above guidelines may be removed from the system without notice.
Whether you like it or whether you don't!