[ Post a Response | TheKrayTwins.com ]
Posted by Martin on March 7, 2005, 5:58 pm, in reply to "Reggie"
Gangsters are something from the dark ages and don't belong in the 21st century.
Times have moved on and the saddos who proclaim to be gangsters today would have stood no chance against the twins who would have found them and their drug dealing very disrepectful and they would have dealt with them accordingly.
The age of the true gangster ended with the twins and todays druggy wannabee ali g fashion victims would not be fit to lick the twins boots.
- (no subject) - Adam Smith February 28, 2005, 10:23 pm
- Re: (no subject) - Sonny March 1, 2005, 7:51 pm
- Re: (no subject) - ADAM March 1, 2005, 10:27 pm
- Re: (no subject) - Robbo March 2, 2005, 12:54 pm
- Re: (no subject) - adam March 2, 2005, 2:35 pm
- Re: (no subject) - Sonny March 7, 2005, 8:53 pm
- Reggie - Gurj March 3, 2005, 11:26 pm
- Re: Reggie - adam March 15, 2005, 4:38 pm
- Re: Reggie - Martin March 7, 2005, 5:58 pm
« Back to index
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!