John Andretti Fan Page Message Board
[ Post a Response | John Andretti Fan Page Message Board ]
He must be kidding me......(Bruton Smith)
Posted by TMan on July 2, 2012, 1:02 pm
Whatever happened to the best car wins the race? And if he kicks arse by a lap then so be it. Oh Vince....Vince.... |
Speedway Motorsports Inc. chairman Bruton Smith said NASCAR needs to implement mandatory cautions, or race stoppages, to bring more excitement to the races. "Call it what you want, but you've got to have caution flags," Smith said Saturday before the Sprint Cup race at Kentucky Speedway. "That creates excitement. You can't just sit there with nothing happening. It ruins the event. It's damaging to our sport."
- Re: He must be kidding me......(Bruton Smith) - Dean Rubin from college July 4, 2012, 5:41 am
- The ironic thing about this is........... - greyhound July 3, 2012, 12:53 pm
- Given the circumstances mandatory cautions might be the best option - Chuck July 3, 2012, 3:09 am
- Inversion of the field with 20 laps to go in the race - Chuck July 3, 2012, 2:32 am
- Re: He must be kidding me......(Bruton Smith) - gofinsc July 2, 2012, 6:00 pm
- He compared it to........ - greyhound July 2, 2012, 1:09 pm
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!