La Manzanilla Message Board
[ Post a Response | La Manzanilla Message Board ]
La Manzanilla message board
Re: Easter Monday
Posted by Red on April 18, 2017, 8:47 am, in reply to "Re: Easter Monday "
I agree, the crowd was well behaved, heavy to the family side. Trash was even less of a problem this year from buses parked in the hood here on the North end.
You would have loved the jardin Rob, full to the brim with life and energy, enough photo opps for days. In addition to day tripper busses, I also noticed quite a few cars in town with plates from every where, heavy on Mexico y Guanajuato y Colima.
Saturday must have been a record crowd. The beach was packed clear passed the new condos and again down the beach at the campgrounds like Don Gabi's. Can anyone tell me where this town stores all the umbrellas, tables and chairs? At least a thousand umbrellas.
Great fun, Rojo
- Easter Monday - David Dagoli April 17, 2017, 12:43 pm
- Sunset - Cassandra Donlon April 17, 2017, 12:46 pm
- Re: Easter Monday - Rob Boyes April 17, 2017, 1:10 pm
- Re: Easter Monday - David Dagoli April 17, 2017, 1:47 pm
- Re: Easter Monday - Red April 18, 2017, 8:47 am
« Back to index | View thread »
Terms of agreement