Posted by Don Winters on April 11, 2018, 6:07 pm, in reply to "Beach Cam?"
I noticed that the image was stationary -- not playing -- on my pc with firefox. Then I tried it in Chrome and it played fine. On a hunch I went into the configuration of Firefox and re-enabled media autoplay, which I had previously disabled. The beach cam then worked fine. So, some of the problems might be caused by disabling autoplay, whether in the config area or with an add-on. I'm in Seattle on a windows 7 pc.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Beach Cam? - Dave W. April 8, 2018, 7:53 pm
- Re: Beach Cam? - Laurisa April 8, 2018, 11:50 pm
- Re: Beach Cam? - Joyce Brinar April 9, 2018, 9:49 am
- Re: Beach Cam? - Dave W. April 9, 2018, 5:28 pm
- Re: Beach Cam? - Dean April 10, 2018, 7:23 pm
- Autoplay - Don Winters April 11, 2018, 6:07 pm
- Re: Beach Cam? - john p April 12, 2018, 9:14 am
« Back to index | View thread »