La Manzanilla Message Board
[ Post a Response | La Manzanilla Message Board ]
La Manzanilla message board
Looking for Hurricane Database
Edited by board administrator June 11, 2018, 11:18 am
Tons of data out there just not a data base I can manipulate to my choosing.
It is like computers before graphical user interface
GUI when you had
to put in a line of code to perform a task vs clicking on a link or icon.
It probably exist, I just haven't found it yet. Here
is the closest I have found to what I am looking for.
Other links found on the way
If I was able to make a grah it would probably look something like this
One graph I would like to make would show the average number of hurricanes (all years)
by day month and where we are in comparison so far this year. NHC Data Archive Hurricane Data Easy to Read HURDAT Format
Yeah, real easy
- Rain, tide, spinner report - Daniel H June 11, 2018, 9:00 am
- Re: Rain, tide, spinner report - Neal June 11, 2018, 9:44 am
- Re: Rain, tide, spinner report - stephanie June 11, 2018, 10:23 am
- Re: Rain, tide, spinner report - Daniel H June 11, 2018, 10:35 am
- Forcasting Hurricane Daniel - Brian Johnson June 11, 2018, 1:02 pm
- Looking for Hurricane Database - Daniel H June 11, 2018, 11:05 am
- Re: Rain, tide, spinner report - Duckie Hoomever June 11, 2018, 11:35 am
- Windy.com - Daniel H June 11, 2018, 6:54 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Terms of agreement
Be sure to visit www.lamanzanilla.info for more information about La Manzanilla Mexico.