Re: Soooo sad to hear this news....
We are extremely shocked and profoundly saddened by Johnny’s death, and our hearts are breaking for Rocio and the 2 little ones, Carolina, and for my friend Helga.
We have known Johnny since 2001, spending 4 seasons at Helga’s home; then in 2004, he built our home in the barrio of La Manz, which we love. As Dave Collins said, he was very savvy, as well as very intelligent, beyond his years. He had a zest for life and lived it to the fullest—whatever he did, he did it to his best ability.
Although I do not know the circumstances surrounding his death, it sounds like it happened in our little town, the place that he grew up in, which makes this even harder to swallow….hopefully his family was not present.
Rest in peace Johnny…you will always have a very special place in our hearts and we will celebrate your life every time we look at our home in LM.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- To the Man who Shot Juan - Linny June 21, 2018, 11:45 pm
- My tribute to Johnny - Dave Collins June 22, 2018, 1:43 am
- Re: My tribute to Johnny - Mazinka June 22, 2018, 7:52 am
- Johnny - Norma June 22, 2018, 10:22 am
- Re: Johnny - Amerik Ruler June 22, 2018, 11:07 am
- Re: Johnny - Helga June 27, 2018, 12:32 pm
- Re: Johnny - Ken Burnap June 27, 2018, 7:19 pm
- Re: Johnny - Daniel H June 27, 2018, 9:04 pm
- Re: Johnny - Jerry June 29, 2018, 2:06 pm
- Re: Johnny - Cynthia and Bernie June 30, 2018, 1:24 pm
- Re: Johnny - Lisa M July 8, 2018, 12:46 am
- Re: My tribute to Johnny - Ross and Sharon June 22, 2018, 3:15 pm
- Re: To the Man who Shot Juan - Mary Jo & Tom June 22, 2018, 11:02 am
- Re: To the Man who Shot Juan - Dave Collins June 24, 2018, 9:03 pm
- Re: To the Man who Shot Juan - Tony & Shirley Adlerbert July 26, 2018, 9:13 am
« Back to index | View thread »