La Manzanilla Message Board
[ Post a Response | La Manzanilla Message Board ]
La Manzanilla message board
Re: Seaweed, a natural disaster...
The seaweed story persists and persists, (from the department of redundancy department). An interesting follow up on the seaweed/beach issue. Someone is saying that left on the beach it could revert the beach to a mangrove. Heaven forbid!!! Yeah, I know, it makes it tough on tourists and beach vendors. It is being recognized as nutrient rich. This is a good thing depending which side of the mangrove you are standing.
Business concept time:
“ For 500 pesos per man hour, I will clean seaweed from your beach.”
“ So I have this incredible late harvest, organic, bio-nutrient soil enhancement, 200 pesos a costal.” https://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/containment-barriers-to-halt-sargassum-invasion/
- Seaweed, a natural disaster... - Dean August 5, 2018, 8:25 am
- Re: Seaweed, a natural disaster... - Monte Morgan August 5, 2018, 10:41 am
- The article in its entirety... - Dean August 6, 2018, 2:39 pm
- Re: Seaweed, a natural disaster... - Monte Morgan August 7, 2018, 4:32 pm
- ooohhhhh - Dean August 11, 2018, 7:25 am
« Back to index | View thread »
Terms of agreement
Be sure to visit www.lamanzanilla.info for more information about La Manzanilla Mexico.