La Manzanilla Message Board
[ Post a Response | La Manzanilla Message Board ]
La Manzanilla message board
Posted by Dave on September 4, 2018, 9:16 am
I went for a walk on the beach yesterday, as storm clouds were moving in. Seems there are more rocks on the beach this year. Makes it very difficult to walk. Not much sand showing.
A panga somehow overturned. They were righting it as I came upon the excitement. Don't know what happened, the surf was sure rough, but they got it out and up.
Walked down to Pedro's to get a cerveza, but his place is no longer on the beach. Not sure where he has moved to.
I stopped at Aceves place next door for my drink. Watched the crew work on the mirador. Nice rock work, but they have blocked the view to the south. The thing is huge. Wonder where the vendors will set up? The miradors take up a good chunk of beach, it's beyond comprehension.
City hall knows how to screw up a good thing.
- Beach walk - Dave September 4, 2018, 9:16 am
« Back to index | View thread »
- Re: Beach walk - Terry September 4, 2018, 9:42 am
- Re: Beach walk - Don Winters September 4, 2018, 1:47 pm
- Re: Beach walk - Michelle September 4, 2018, 10:03 pm
- Re: Beach walk - Anne T September 6, 2018, 12:03 am
- Re: Beach walk - JEddie September 6, 2018, 9:43 pm
Terms of agreement
Be sure to visit www.lamanzanilla.info for more information about La Manzanilla Mexico.