Re: uMT Programming
Posted by djdrthq on September 9, 2010, 4:42 am, in reply to "Re: uMT Programming"
hmm should I post here or on LF? :D |
The frequency of the IR receiver is only one part of the issue, the umt will be transmitting data that is not likely to be compatable with the LC format. Here's the MT protocol,
http://www.lasertagparts.com/mtformat-2.htm, it shows how its data packet is formatted. From what I remember reading the LC signal is quite different.
Message Thread | Skip to this response ↓|
- Pulse Rifle Upgrades - Bazookafied August 2, 2010, 11:58 am
- Re: Pulse Rifle Upgrades - John Falto August 2, 2010, 11:07 pm
- Lens Help - Bazookafied August 27, 2010, 11:07 am
- Board Upgrade, MilesTag? - Bazookafied September 1, 2010, 1:00 am
- uMT Board - Bazookafied September 10, 2010, 1:07 pm
- Re: Pulse Rifle Upgrades - Mike Yates October 5, 2010, 7:04 pm
- Pulse Rifle: Aiming for the LTX - Bazookafied May 10, 2012, 5:05 pm
« Back to index