"Lee So the T-blaster expansion is not priced well, and you should just split a starter kit with someone if you can.... should have been 50$ or less.
Message modified by user johnfalto November 23, 2010, 3:46 pm
1) There is mention of accessories. Besides med paks and ammo, what are they and when available?
2) Can additional ammo and med paks be purchased?
3) Is the IR signal combatible with anything else currently in use (ie. LTTO/LTX, LC, ESS, WOW, ETC.)?
4) Do the taggers have to be line of sight with the Ubiconnect?
5) The talk is that an online community will be built around this for showing off scores. Will downloadable content be some time in the near future (such as games, changes to the current sound scheme, mods, etc.)?
6) Right now the game is centered around 8 players that can be entered into 4 teams (2 players each). Will it be possible to have one on one action with more than two players (every man for himself)/
7) Is an upgrade or patch in the works for having a greater amount of players.
8) Is is possible that 2 Uniconnects could interfere with one another? Ie., what if you are playing with your friends and your next door neighbor plays at the same time on their own system?
I understand that many of these questions cannot be answered "out of the box". However at that point, there may be more information out there or a better place to get answers. I have checked the forum at the official page and there isn't much info there. However surprisingly I saw this:
I picked up the starter kit.
Starter Kit ( 2 guns/vests, antenna, etc.): 130$
T-Blaster Expansion (1 vest/gun): 70$
Med Expansion (3rd & 4th Base, extra med packs, etc.): 20$
The whole game is over priced honestly, and I might return it if we don't get enough people interested."
Message Thread | Skip to this response ↓
« Back to index
So the T-blaster expansion is not priced well, and you should just split a starter kit with someone if you can.... should have been 50$ or less.