[ Response | Lazer Tactical Action Game Message Board ]
This site has been set up by a fan, for fans of the activity known as home style "lazertag" (non-commericial arena). It's purpose is to highlight players, games, add-ons, modifications, etc., regardless of the system that they use, for the benefit of other fans.
Please try to keep all messages ON TOPIC, and understand that not only will messages that are offensive be deleted, but posters may be banned from the board as well.
Re: NEW LTAR:s hitting angle.
Posted by TagFerret on July 27, 2012, 2:28 pm, in reply to "Re: NEW LTAR:s hitting angle."
You must hit the sensor to register a hit. |
With the iPhone / iPod cradle attached there is a slight blind area to the rear, but it is about the same as covered by the player's body in most cases.
If a player is standing in the middle of a field with his back to you and aiming the Tagger away from you, you will have a "blind angle" where yo cannot hit that player's sensor from about +/- 22 degrees from straight back. On the one side you would have the same blind angle anyway due to the player's body shadow.
If the player is taking cover behind an obstacle and looking directly away from you, you can usually tag the obstacle and enough energy will reflect off from it to register as a hit on his sensor.
If the player is unaware of your position he will almost always hold the tagger downward at his side, exposing the sensor to you on a regular basis.
In short, LTAR's sensor works almost identically to the LTTO and LTX lines.
- NEW LTAR web page... - Windjammer February 24, 2012, 10:59 pm
- Re: NEW LTAR web page... - John Falto February 24, 2012, 11:30 pm
- Re: NEW LTAR web page... - Mike Yates February 25, 2012, 10:48 am
- Re: NEW LTAR:s hitting angle. - ysalamir July 27, 2012, 10:39 am
- Re: NEW LTAR:s hitting angle. - TagFerret July 27, 2012, 2:28 pm
- Re: NEW LTAR web page... - John Falto August 23, 2012, 9:53 pm
- Re: NEW LTAR web page... - John Falto October 7, 2012, 9:49 pm
« Back to index
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!