Message modified by board administrator November 21, 2011, 10:11 am
Hi! Thanks for reviewing our rules for The Pink Parlor! We want to make sure everyone has fun here, so if you do not follow the rules, we reserve the right to revoke your username and ban your email address. We really hate doing that so please try to follow the guidelines below!
Nick and Mary(Pink Parlor Board Moderators)
• All doll talk is welcomed here – we love them all! Feel free to post or discuss ANY type of doll, big or small!
• Non-doll related (NDR) posts are also welcomed, but please label your posts as such.
• Sales and trade requests are fine, but you are only allowed one sales post per page. All of your items for sale have to be under the same post/thread, otherwise a board moderator will delete the additional posts.
• Remember, this is NOT a SALES board, it’s a DISCUSSION board for you to talk about all types of dolls, and post your pictures for everyone to enjoy and drool over! If you only come here to sell items, the board moderators reserve the right to pull your posts or ask you to stop posting your items for sale on this board. We want Pink Parlor to be fun and to feel like a community, not a doll store!
• And as always, Pink Parlor is proud of our NC-17 rating!
Things that are not tolerated on this board:
• Public bashing of people - if you have an issue and want to discuss or share it with the board, please don’t use names! If you have an issue with another person on the board, please take it off the board and discuss it privately. Mods reserve the right to delete or edit posts if necessary.
• Attacking individuals, including board moderators, is unacceptable; again, if you have issues with other people, discuss it privately. Mods reserve the right to temporarily ban or permanently ban members as a result.
• Hateful, discriminatory bashing of any kind – be respectful of everyone’s differences, or don’t come here. This includes posts about religion, sexual orientation, race/gender, etc. These posts will be deleted ASAP.
• Political discussions will be moderated and pulled if they become too controversial – we’d prefer keeping politics off the board.
• Be respectful of each other – if there’s something you don’t like, whether it’s doll-related or not doll-related, please do not try to “school” each other or put people down because you don’t like what they’ve posted. Just SCROLL by and ignore!
• Please do not post nude or obscene material – nude dolls are fine, but there are other boards out there to share pictures of nude people…and this isn’t one of them! If you post something that’s risqué or potentially offensive, please post a disclaimer in the SUBJECT line so that people can choose whether to read your post or not.
• Board moderators are not mediators - please don’t ask us to help if a transaction goes bad. We don’t want to take sides.
We're proud of our NC-17 Rating.